What a disgusting piece of shit

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
These two are definitely swingers. (For some reason swingers you meet or see IRL are never attractive.) They are the archetypal low-status whites who can only feel good about themselves if they present as activists for social justice and all that BS. Those types flock to the swinger lifestyle. Often the male in the couple is a software developer, but Jef wasn’t smart enough for a real career.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
These two are definitely swingers. (For some reason swingers you meet or see IRL are never attractive.) They are the archetypal low-status whites who can only feel good about themselves if they present as activists for social justice and all that BS. Those types flock to the swinger lifestyle. Often the male in the couple is a software developer, but Jef wasn’t smart enough for a real career.
I wonder if Jef wears fingerless gloves

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
(For some reason swingers you meet or see IRL are never attractive.)
Quality vs quantity. Ugly people are ugly to each other, too. If your pool is all uggos, might as well fuck a lot. If you have a partner with a face you don't need to psyche yourself up to look at, lot less reason to look elsewhere. I bet beast-shits Kathy and her husband are big-time swingers.

G

They are the archetypal low-status whites who can only feel good about themselves if they present as activists for social justice and all that BS. Those types flock to the swinger lifestyle. Often the male in the couple is a software developer, but Jef wasn’t smart enough for a real career.

Social media destroyed the implied social hierarchy. Pre smart phone, losers knew they were losers.
jef and that wannabe peggy sue heifer would be working at blockbuster, reorganizing the candy shelf 20 years ago

now they think they're important and have a voice because they tweet about fascists.
tldr; I hope they both get t-boned at a redlight on the way to brunch today

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I hope they both get t-boned at a redlight on the way to brunch today
I hope their daughter isn’t with them and is adopted by parents who aren’t turned on by their small child walking around half-naked in front of every creepy rando in the Austin area. (Bearing in mind their own home is creepy rando HQ.) Maybe she and Annabelle can start a support group for the offspring of fat faggots with bitch tits.

RobertMewler

It’s to distract from how ugly and fat they are.
The wackiness is designed to distract the eye from the fatness.
I love it when ugly broads do this. It's proof positive they hate their looks and will work hard to disguise themselves rather than do what's required to 'own' their homeliness and live a normal life; lose weight, dress somewhat classy/demurely, and neaten their hair and simple makeup. Nope. Instead, they go for the ridiculous costuming. Nice lack of self-acceptance of your shit genetics, stupids.