What a difference one month makes

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
May 8th, 2022.

fatpedophile2.png

June 8th, 2022.

fatpedophile3.png

Own your words Pat, you fat pedophile. Kavanaugh's kids were inside that house.

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Supreme Court justices make $250k is it that crazy for them to be able to pay off $200k of debt?
"Shit, I'm gonna be earning the salary of a Supreme Court Justice, let's get some of this debt off of our backs, honey, I'll make the money back in no time."
Of course 1.2 Tomlinson couldn't imagine such financial foresight, because he's so fat.

Last edited:
G

178 people don’t have the financial acumen to understand why someone would pay down debt prior to taking a job for less money.

Meanwhile the guy tweeting that nonsense had no idea how someone could have $17,000 sitting around to fight a subpoena.
Kavanaugh was broke before he was appointed. It's not like he was one of the best lawyers in the country for 20 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

BudDickman

I want to see him replaced on the bench by a LGBTQ black immigrant in a wheelchair who wants to defund the police and mandate vasectomies.

Interesting how he thinks simply being black is some zany, impossibly-progressive thing for a Supreme Court Justice to be. Everything else on that list is either a disability or something ridiculous.

Nobody identifies as being LGBTQ+ since it's a broad coalition of various types of weirdos. Nobody is actually for defunding the police, that was people being coerced by rioters into saying stupid shit.