We’ve been giving Joe the benefit of the doubt

When he stupidly outed himself as DOXXER100 or something and in his comment history he had been shitting on Anth
He also tried to get the old subreddit banned by pretending to be a 14 year old boy and was reaching out to people on the subreddit to try to convince them to cyberbully an innocent black man who supposedly was abusing his mother.

I wish I was joking.

He also tried to get the old subreddit banned by pretending to be a 14 year old boy and was reaching out to people on the subreddit to try to convince them to cyberbully an innocent black man who supposedly was abusing his mother.

I wish I was joking.
Oh I remember that. It was fucking hilarious. Something like "I'm only 14 and you guys are so good at trolling..."

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
He claimed this, but I think it’s true because he’s a retard. It was to get into the “inside” of the subreddit at the time. Don’t forget he got outed because he jumped in to defend AntH and his hag girlfriend. He really thought he could pull a psy op on the board and no one would notice.
It wasn't hard to get on the inside, especially back then when we we're treated worse than the jews in Egypt.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Him being brought on any stage that isn't a cattle auction.
It's the main thing he does except """"raising"""" a daughter, but everything to do with it is just peak cringe.

- the diva attitude about getting sandwiches & gatorade COMP'D
- his "catching a groove" face and guitar tapping instead of having a drum computer thingy
- bowlegged, weak, lumpy stage presence with nipples portruding and side-tit clearly visible
- the ridiculously worn out bum gamer attire with cum stains, dad glasses and a sweat-glazed mulatto head, zero effort
- his ego and ingratitude, laughing at his own jokes, demanding attention/donations, shittalking the venues he plays, etc.