• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We’ve been giving Joe the benefit of the doubt

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The cumia clans abandoning of their mother, and as someone pointed out, Joe’s inability to understand anything about self reflection. Even when he was coming to us “hat in hand”, it was just so he could stop the bleeding. He wasn’t doing it because he learned anything. He’s not a good person, he’s just not a bad person. He is incredibly dumb, and NOT a pedophile, however.

I dislike how he drapes himself in patriotism and Conservative 'hot takes' to mask his scumbaggery...but I swear he's the most palatable character out of all them.
Typical Cumia behavior. Rant and rave about "those" people and crime when Joe stole from his workplace and bragged about lying and passing the lie detector test, oh and he smoked crack with his mom.

IMO Joe is the funniest of "the gang". Unintentionally, of course. He's one of those idiots who has no idea what a moron he is and has no idea how transparent his ridiculous facade is. I mean, the guy thinks being in a Journey tribute band is cool, he thinks he looks like a badass in that Barbie car and he dresses like he just rifled through Artie Lange's rag bag.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
When he stupidly outed himself as DOXXER100 or something and in his comment history he had been shitting on Anth
He claimed this, but I think it’s true because he’s a retard. It was to get into the “inside” of the subreddit at the time. Don’t forget he got outed because he jumped in to defend AntH and his hag girlfriend. He really thought he could pull a psy op on the board and no one would notice.