• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Western civilization was created by slaves and immigrants.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
This is just a case of people being too stupid to define the terms they're arguing about. The term "Western culture" can mean "Christian", it can also mean "Latin", it can also mean "Hellenized", it can also mean "Anglo-Saxon/Anglo-American", it can also mean "first-world". It can vaguely imply political association, wealth, religious association, cultural, or ethnic and any of these contexts don't necessarily overlap. These people are just stupid fucks.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This nigga doesn’t know anything but his mouth keeps moving. It’s 100% proof to me that he’s been told, many thousands of times, that he “keeps talking but has nothing to saaAAY” (or however he said it to Josiah). Every Pat insult is something that was said to him and really chapped his ass that he’s now repurposing.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Greece is the father of democracy and WESTERN civilization this was 3000 years ago! Greece is in the south Eastern part of Europe and is still considered western civilization
He's profoundly stupid and it's engraving he's so cocky about it.
Please someone I beg you, take his twitter away forever.
I've seen contexts where South Korea or Japan were classified as "Western".

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This nigga doesn’t know anything but his mouth keeps moving. It’s 100% proof to me that he’s been told, many thousands of times, that he “keeps talking but has nothing to saaAAY” (or however he said it to Josiah). Every Pat insult is something that was said to him and really chapped his ass that he’s now repurposing.
“He would argue with a fence” was considered to be a rousing trait for himself. It’s like he doesn’t understand the difference between being steadfast in your beliefs vs being a pigheaded uncompromising fucking retard.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
There is no thought there, neither nuance nor complexity. There is no curiosity. He doesn’t appreciate new information or a different perspective because in his pig brain he knows everything already and is always right, but all his information is just fed to him.

He takes in an approved narrative, filters it through his fat head, and passes it along dressed up with his brand of excessive cuntiness.
He is a filter feeder of takes.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
He's a groveling self hating pussy. But being white is one of the only things he's proud of. You can sense his disdain for blacks and browns in his pandering. I think you need to tit bomb the missus' and claim colonization. That'd be hilarious.

His psychology is simple.

He has an internalized hierarchy with white hetero males at the top.

However because he can’t compete with others in this strata, he has attempted to set himself apart from it in the eyes of his lessers by being a “good one” who is a champion of those beneath him.

He would never trade places with any of them however because his whole schtick is being a white alpha male who is different -if he had to pick between being a champion for fags and minorities or being a white male, he’s taking white male every time.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
There is no thought there, neither nuance nor complexity. There is no curiosity. He doesn’t appreciate new information or a different perspective because in his pig brain he knows everything already and is always right, but all his information is just fed to him.

He takes in an approved narrative, filters it through his fat head, and passes it along dressed up with his brand of excessive cuntiness.
He is a filter feeder of takes.
That’s beautiful

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout

However because he can’t compete with others in this strata, he has attempted to set himself apart from it in the eyes of his lessers by being a “good one” who is a champion of those beneath him.

He would never trade places with any of them however because his whole schtick is being a white alpha male who is different -if he had to pick between being a champion for fags and minorities or being a white male, he’s taking white male every time.
Like niki said they use their white privilege for good.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

He's a self-loathing white guy. Many such cases.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I've seen contexts where South Korea or Japan were classified as "Western".
I can kinda see the reasoning behind that from a geopolitical or economic point of view. Just a clumsy replacement of the now-verboten 'First World' designation.

It's still stupid though. Actual political scientists still debate the merits of terminology like that because of how inherently vague and counterproductive it can be, and idiot armchair pundits like Pat are walking examples of that. Holding heated and stupid slap fights about shit that's ultimately pointless.

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
Here’s my pen. It’s a fancy pen. You can’t afford one.
Worth more than your salary.PNG

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
He's a groveling self hating pussy. But being white is one of the only things he's proud of. You can sense his disdain for blacks and browns in his pandering. I think you need to tit bomb the missus' and claim colonization. That'd be hilarious.
Conquistador Badger & The Missus could be an all-time bit.