• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WE’RE BACK!!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
View attachment 157257

I despise his stupid setup. Crash cymbals a mile high with flat rack tom. Nice posture, stupid.
If you have this many parts on your kit you need to fucking shoot yourself. Realistically all he needs is 3 toms, 1 snare, a hi hat, a ride, two kick drums, and MAYBE 2 crashes with one being an extra.

Meanwhile here he has 2 kicks, 2 snares, one tom (???), 3 crashes, 2 splashes, 2 extra cymbals on top of that, 1 ride, and a hi hat. Why? He doesn’t fucking need that.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
If you have this many parts on your kit you need to fucking shoot yourself. Realistically all he needs is 3 toms, 1 snare, a hi hat, a ride, two kick drums, and MAYBE 2 crashes with one being an extra.

Meanwhile here he has 2 kicks, 2 snares, one tom (???), 3 crashes, 2 splashes, 2 extra cymbals on top of that, 1 ride, and a hi hat. Why? He doesn’t fucking need that.

He never uses a double kick. He has a double kick pedal, but just the one kick. He has a rack tom and a floor tom, which is a perfectly normal
punk drummer setup. Even the second snare doesn't really scream faggot to me.

It's the angles he has for each hittable surface. This dwope must waste countless amounts of energy working to hit those crashes and probably gasses him faster than they would if he had them lower. Sure, it's a literal "different strokes for different folks" here, but judging by the angle of his top rack tom there, he probably also lays waste to hundreds of drum sticks.

What I'm trying to say here is Anthony Cumia is a pedo monster.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Crash cymbals a mile high.

1000028204.jpg

I take it you're not a John Stanier fan either.