• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WE’RE BACK!!!!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
How old are these faggots? Didn't the drummer almost die from riding his BMX into the Grand Canyon or something? I probably just wished it happened then believed it came true.

It's one of those Mandela effect things: "I could of sworn they all rode their bikes off a cliff and were shot with flaming arrows all the way down....that didn't really happen????! "

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I fucking loathe these commercial acts who try so hard to have that indie or underground vibe.

I remember these scrawny faggots we’re selling tickets for like $500 in the middle of that fake pandemic where no one had any money.

and no one should forget about NoFx having tickets for their concert be $10 for tard shotted, and $1000 for non-retards.

Forum Clout
Old men playing instruments is embarrassing.

What about old Jews rhyming doe.

20231004_183834.jpg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I thought he quit to go to school?
"Raynor suffered a "tragic loss" during the West Coast mini-tour and flew home, forcing the band to find a fill-in drummer: Travis Barker of the ska punk support band The Aquabats. Barker learned the drum tracks for the band's set in only 45 minutes prior to his first show. Raynor returned for the band's Hollywood Palladium performance, and the band became increasingly uneasy and arguments grew worse. To offset personal issues, Raynor began to drink heavily and it began to affect the band's performances. Following a largely successful Australian tour in the spring, Hoppus and DeLonge presented an ultimatum: quit drinking or go to an in-patient rehab. Raynor agreed to both and informed the band of his decision after taking the weekend to mull options. According to Raynor, he was fired through a phone call despite his agreement to rehab. Despite this, he felt no malice toward his former bandmates and conceded they were "right" to fire him. The band minimized the impact of the situation in future interviews and remained vague regarding his departure. The band later worked Raynor's departure into a song, "Man Overboard", which makes reference to his alcohol abuse."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Raynor