• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Were any of you best friends with a pedophile for years?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I did actually ask Sirius to comment on Morton raping that teenager. They never replied.

It’s wild that he committed a rape on company premises during his shift time and nothing happened. I mean it was a teenager who was illegally drinking, too. Didn’t she get wasted on the shows jaegar drinks machine thing?

Why would you ask Sirius about it. That took place 4 years before Sirius was in the picture. Who is going to comment on it, nobody would have any idea what you're talking about.

She wasn't a teenager, she was 20. Po was the one who checked their ID's, and when alcohol came up he didn't say anything about it. We only found out she wasn't 21 way after the fact. I love how no matter how many times it's out there, all of you get everything wrong.

If I remember correctly, Ben witnessed Cumia fingering a 14 year old in his home cinema, referred to as “Ghiselle” I think.

More horseshit. He told me he did. I didn't sit there and watch him fingerblast a 14 year old girl. The name was altered to protect the victim. You have any other ridiculously wrong shit you wanna say? I know it's a fave here.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why would you ask Sirius about it. That took place 4 years before Sirius was in the picture. Who is going to comment on it, nobody would have any idea what you're talking about.

She wasn't a teenager, she was 20. Po was the one who checked their ID's, and when alcohol came up he didn't say anything about it. We only found out she wasn't 21 way after the fact. I love how no matter how many times it's out there, all of you get everything wrong.

More horseshit. He told me he did. I didn't sit there and watch him fingerblast a 14 year old girl. The name was altered to protect the victim. You have any other ridiculously wrong shit you wanna say? I know it's a fave here.

Because Sirius continue to employ Morton, who raped a drunk underage drinker on their premises.

Forum Clout
Right, I forgot. In your universe, Anthony and I exist in a vacuum. Can I get your opinion on Opie doing a show with a pedo for 20 years? Erik working for one for 20 years? When did I inherit the responsibility of Anthony's pedophilia? Try directing some of your trolling to Keith, or Opie or Jim. Whatever you think my relationship was with the guy, these people all knew far more than I did.
Opie and Erik may have visited Anthonys compound once, while you were sleeping on his couch, and then spare bedroom when you sucked enough to be promoted, stealing from his fridge while he was passed out drunk and walking around in a towel like the end of Ferris Bueller. You were his lover, he was their co-worker.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Because Sirius continue to employ Morton, who raped a drunk underage drinker on their premises.

Man you just can't wait to be stupider, huh.

Are you aware that XM Radio and Sirius were two 100% different companies? Why would you call Burger King to complain about McDonalds. Are you dumb? Yes. Yes you are. 111 West 57th St was never a Sirius property. Stop typing. Get up and go for a walk, you're out of your element, Donny.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Man you just can't wait to be stupider, huh.

Are you aware that XM Radio and Sirius were two 100% different companies? Why would you call Burger King to complain about McDonalds. Are you dumb? Yes. Yes you are. 111 West 57th St was never a Sirius property. Stop typing. Get up and go for a walk, you're out of your element, Donny.

I’m not sure why you think these specifics matter, they shouldn’t know their employee committed a rape of a young girl during the show they still pay him to do today?

upanddown

Forum Clout
How can we actually get Cumia taken to task for being a fucking predator instead of trolling Danny about it?

I would greatly like this to happen.

Forum Clout
Genuine question here for Danny, you say on page 1 that Anthony told you about it which I 100% believe but have you or anyone else reputable ever seen him with a person who was legitimately under the age of consent? Has any victim come forth and said he did anything? The reason I ask is because I'm genuinely shocked at his idiocy of admitting to a pretty disgusting crime to a friend who isn't a supporter of that shit.

Before anyone fills me in I'm well aware of all the shit out there like ex girlfriends and colleagues all acknowledging that he is but I guess I'm trying to confirm whether it is a case of "Yes he 110% is" or "No, but we're pretty sure"

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
No, he only knew all about it, as a father, and decided it wasn't that important. Jim too. I told Jimmy that Anthony was fucking kids with a sex offender at his house. Jim's reply? "It's none of my business."

Nice.
Idk why would you hang out with a coworker, all I think about them in my free time is "what a fucking ass", if I do think about them at all. You and Jim treated Cumia like a bff. I will say this tho if my boss were offering my free shit I wouldnt turn it down

Anyway why would sxm need 10 people to run a radio show, most podcasts only need one dumb faggot to run it. Do you think you could've saved compound media if you were running things?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Writing a “witness statement” years after you had a falling out with the Count is not the same as acting immediately or perhaps taping him admitting to it during one of his drunken rants.

You did nothing while it was happening, Danny. You enjoyed being Anthony’s drinking pal and there is no fucking way you went to Norton, while still employed at SiriusXM and pals with Cumia, to expose his behavior.

Going to the cops after the fact or shit talking Cumia after to Norton, expecting him to want to mess up his meal ticket, is bitch behavior.

Forum Clout
Lmao, why am I responsible for Anthony and his bullshit. Everyone knew what he was doing and didn't say or do shit. Opie, Jimmy, Travis, Sam, literally everybody. Go bust their balls. At least I said something. I swear only this place would look at a guy who made a witness statement to police as the bad guy. DO you really hate me that much that you need to twist my actions into a BAD thing? Did you call the police when Anthony said he'd fuck a 13 year old girl on the air? Why not? Did you say anything to anyone when Jim raped that drunk girl? No? Wow, you're a fucking piece of shit, huh.

Nope, I have never once seen these posts. Can you link me? Thanks.
You shouldn't have groomed that girl on YouTube like that, Liban. Not cool.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
there is no fucking way you went to Norton, while still employed at SiriusXM and pals with Cumia, to expose his behavior.

Sorry pal. That happened, dunno what to tell ya. You guys are really just stuck in in 2009. Anyway, it fills me with joy knowing that you're wondering about whether or not I did things a over a decade ago.

Let me explain something to you. Let's say I wanted to go to police when he told me that story. What evidence do I have? "He told me so?" I made a statement when I was asked by the victims family.

Forum Clout
Sorry pal. That happened, dunno what to tell ya. You guys are really just stuck in in 2009. Anyway, it fills me with joy knowing that you're wondering about whether or not I did things a over a decade ago.

Let me explain something to you. Let's say I wanted to go to police when he told me that story. What evidence do I have? "He told me so?" I made a statement when I was asked by the victims family.
Danny we wouldn't care about you if you didn't come and post everytime your name was mentioned after you namesearched, now sit your little kike ass down and be quiet.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny we wouldn't care about you if you didn't come and post everytime your name was mentioned after you namesearched, now sit your little kike ass down and be quiet.

Yes you would. Before I started posting here there was an 80 page thread discussing every single time I tweeted. At this point, I'm talked about more than Opie or Anthony. That's on you guys.