• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp. Our cyberstalkers just made mass-shooting threats in Madison and Waukesha

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Looks like the original snapchat suit was tossed, appealed, then tossed again

The trial court granted Snap's motion, dismissing the Maynards’ claims without leave to amend for two reasons. First, the court concluded that Snap owed no legal duty to the Maynards because Snap did not owe a duty as a manufacturer to design its product to prevent McGee from driving dangerously or to control McGee's conduct. Second, the court concluded that the Maynards could not establish proximate causation because (a) a driver's inattention, not a mobile phone application, causes a driver to wreck a car, and (b) McGee's criminal and negligent driving, as reflected in her May 17, 2018 plea of no contest to serious injury by vehicle, constituted a superseding and intervening cause that broke the causal chain. The trial court also granted Snap's motion for judgment on the pleadings, concluding that McGee's violation of Snap's Terms of Use and disregard for Snap's pop-up warning broke the causal chain.

The Court of Appeals granted the Maynards’ application for an interlocutory appeal, and a divided panel affirmed the trial court's determination that Snap did not owe a legal duty to the Maynards. See Maynard, 357 Ga. App. at 498, 502, 851 S.E.2d 128.2

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Yeah its extremely stupid, but a clever way around getting tossed at the onset due to the CDA. As far as I can tell that's all that's happened. It gets around an initial motion to dismiss on 230 grounds, but that's just the minimum prima facie burden (the one Rick couldn't overcome). I doubt it goes anywhere, but who the fuck knows.
Yeah it’s just clever sophistry and a complicit judge. I guess the schools and mental health institutions have completely outsourced their responsibilities to tranny moderators on social media platforms

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

IMG-6920.jpg

🤔

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Weird, don't think I've seen just "Notification" on the call logs before. https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/?date=2024-03-19

View attachment 188908
So he's not lying? He was notified of bomb threats in other cities in his name. Odd. How are the police so quickly sure the threats are bogus? Sounds like he may be unaware of the genesis of the calls. Is he currently housing guests? If so is this a ploy to show he gets "swatted" even when guests are in his home? Confusing...