• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp, he’s back to simping for Ukraine

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What do you mean, Piggly wants the utter destruction of Putin, so let's start a land war in Russia in winter, that is guaranteed to go well and have no unexpected consequences
I wish they would send him to ukraine since he wants to be so Gung Ho about it from the safety of the hovel.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Isn't that pretty much what the West has done successfully for most of the last 20 years? It's only when he invaded Ukraine that people started to seriously think of him as a faaawkin problem.

Fat bitch talking about things he knows nothing about with authority yet again.
People have been calling Putin a fawwwking problem since I was in high school. Of course when he started the largest war in Europe since WW2 people were more concerned than before. Since they are working with the Chinks to undermine us and will undoubtedly work to kill Americans in the future, I'm a-ok funding Ukrainians efforts to kill Russians.

The Russians don't like us. They don't want to free us from our Jew government and pedophile oligarchs. The second they could treat you like a Chechen in the 90s/early 2000s or a Ukrainian today, they would. And Putin's dumb faggot oligarch friends were dumb enough to post about the gameplan on social media and their news networks before it became clear they were not going to steamroll Ukraine.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"You can't appease or contain a man like Putin. You can only destroy him, utterly"

I wonder if he ever writes anything that isnt full of clunky, made-up rhetorical devices like his dumb "terse" fragments, or saving up his intensifiers for the end like that "utterly" is where all the gravitas of his thought is. Does he sit and look at the points he makes and think "hmm... not writerly enough. Let me just shuffle some words around for no fucking reason." Or does it just plop straight out of his head already pre-stilted?

G

Can't appease Putin, its completely impossible to understand what that would require, especially if everyone ignores the fact that it was expressly stated that Ukraine joining NATO was the red line, thankfully Biden was brave enough to ignore that, then out of nowhere for no reason Putin decided to invade Europe.

Has the corporate media ever said anything this fat fucking mouth breather hasn't immediately goose stepped to?

Still waiting for him to admit the ghost of Kiev wasn't real
ade.jpg

Forum Clout
"You can't appease or contain a man like Putin. You can only destroy him, utterly"

I wonder if he ever writes anything that isnt full of clunky, made-up rhetorical devices like his dumb "terse" fragments, or saving up his intensifiers for the end like that "utterly" is where all the gravitas of his thought is. Does he sit and look at the points he makes and think "hmm... not writerly enough. Let me just shuffle some words around for no fucking reason." Or does it just plop straight out of his head already pre-stilted?
"The purpose of [a lawsuit] is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly." -L. Ron Hubbard

Pat has a habit of sounding like Ron, which makes sense because Ron was also a fat science fiction writer with a disgusting mouth.