• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp, he’s back to simping for Ukraine

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1703427802429.png

This fucking retard trying to play geopolitics on Twitter is so funny to watch, he really is the epitome of the fat, dumb, and stupid American thinking they can just pontificate on anything.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
You cannot appease or contain a man like Putin.

Isn't that pretty much what the West has done successfully for most of the last 20 years? It's only when he invaded Ukraine that people started to seriously think of him as a faaawkin problem.

Fat bitch talking about things he knows nothing about with authority yet again.

Forum Clout
Can't appease Putin, its completely impossible to understand what that would require, especially if everyone ignores the fact that it was expressly stated that Ukraine joining NATO was the red line, thankfully Biden was brave enough to ignore that, then out of nowhere for no reason Putin decided to invade Europe.

Has the corporate media ever said anything this fat fucking mouth breather hasn't immediately goose stepped to?

Still waiting for him to admit the ghost of Kiev wasn't real

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
View attachment 172692
This fucking retard trying to play geopolitics on Twitter is so funny to watch, he really is the epitome of the fat, dumb, and stupid American thinking they can just pontificate on anything.
I like that he calls them the nickname of vipers not falcon because he's all in with the military fighters. I hate his circle of ball washers that create this turbo faggot

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Isn't that pretty much what the West has done successfully for most of the last 20 years? It's only when he invaded Ukraine that people started to seriously think of him as a faaawkin problem.

Fat bitch talking about things he knows nothing about with authority yet again.
The western border is enveloped by NATO nations, that sounds like surrounded to me