• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Forum Clout
He may have just checked anything on the selective service form. A lot of 18-year-olds even in these dark times aren’t living and breathing politics.

Edit: his donation to a Dem PAC complicates this theory of course…
I don't remember the option of registering to a party when I sent in the Selective Service card. Registering to vote, yes, but I don't think you could choose party affiliation since that's a state thing and SS is federal.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I don't remember the option of registering to a party when I sent in the Selective Service card. Registering to vote, yes, but I don't think you could choose party affiliation since that's a state thing and SS is federal.
You’re right. Do they ask to register for a party when you get your license? I remember that.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Thank you. The guy was a progressive mong. I mean, just look at him!

Lots of progressives in my area register as Republicans so they can vote for the least 'threatening' candidate. They talk about it openly on reddit even. This guy was probably doing the same exact thing.

4c3a02042e912a0c82dbaefe1cbc0670.jpg

308f1e554037c7a266de71cf27ef1ffb.jpg
Didn't a lot of progressives change their registration to Republican so they could vote for Haley in PA's closed primary ?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
If someone on Reddit submits a tip because they think he's genuinely a risk, then that's pefectly valid. Obviously we wouldn't, but some of the redditors are concerned.

His posts should be enough to get him suspended from Threads if not Xitter. I have no idea why he's going all in on violence/conspiracy stuff, I swear it's because he knows Biden will lose.
I think it's just that his brain is completely broken. Not joking. He's going to do something spectacular. The CIA got his info from his hysterical FBI calls and went full mkultra on him.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout

Lots of progressives in my area register as Republicans so they can vote for the least 'threatening' candidate. They talk about it openly on reddit even. This guy was probably doing the same exact thing.

Well how about states don’t require you to register to a specific party so you’re not stuck in situations like this and can just vote for who you like.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

My local government was mostly Republican and I was told at 18 by my parents to register Republican "in case you need them" and then vote for whoever the hell you want in elections.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
I mean he's freshly shot up and he's showing strength. That is gangster.
Remember when Hillary fainted and they threw her in the back of a van like she was a side of beef? That was not gangster
I’ve never seen anyone throw a side of beef. Sides of beef are heavy and burdensome to throw. I don’t get why this has always been the description for what happened to Hillary.

Forum Clout
He may have just checked anything on the selective service form. A lot of 18-year-olds even in these dark times aren’t living and breathing politics.

Edit: his donation to a Dem PAC complicates this theory of course…
Kid was 20 at least I believe. So he donated to the most democrat kiked thing ever only to register republican to try and fuck trump and other repubs in primaries etc. Democrats have been pushing this.
1000000629.jpg