Welcome new guests. Patrick S. Tomlinson actually killed Bernell Trammell (this is not a joke)

G

Besides matching the height, weight, physical description, location, motive, means, bike, Twitter posting timeline, and general context of the suspect who killed [URL='https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/07/27/milwaukee-police-release-photos-bernell-trammell-homicide-suspect/5522527002/']Bernell Trammell[/URL] on July 23, 2020, he also just plain looks like him:

915cda069cd32d3b0c82846b5ca739dd.gif
5140980169dd18bfa8730f89bdb4fc7e.gif

Believe what you'd like. But you should do your due diligence and look into it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
I’m 60% convinced that Pat murdered Trammell. My doubt comes from Pat’s ineptitude and cowardly nature. Murder..even a cheap shot like killing Trammell, takes effort and a bit of courage - something Patso has never exhibited in any other setting. However, the circumstancial evidence (bike, general description, area of the crime, motive) all fit.

Relatedly, Pat took a really strange selfie within an hour of the shooting. It was odd even by Tomlinson standards…sweaty, glassy eyes as usual, but there’s something off about it, like he’s been exerting himself. Jaime can you pull that up? For me, that picture was when I sat up and took notice that maybe he really did kill that black conservative. It would fall in line with his comic book view of the world.

G

I’m 60% convinced that Pat murdered Trammell. My doubt comes from Pat’s ineptitude and cowardly nature. Murder..even a cheap shot like killing Trammell, takes effort and a bit of courage - something Patso has never exhibited in any other setting. However, the circumstancial evidence (bike, general description, area of the crime, motive) all fit.

Relatedly, Pat took a really strange selfie within an hour of the shooting. It was odd even by Tomlinson standards…sweaty, glassy eyes as usual, but there’s something off about it, like he’s been exerting himself. Jaime can you pull that up? For me, that picture was when I sat up and took notice that maybe he really did kill that black conservative. It would fall in line with his comic book view of the world.
@FBI

G

20220125_132329.jpg

Just look at the complexion difference...

20220124_214235.jpg

This is where intuition comes in. There's just a sickly ominous feeling i get when I look at the Captain America mask photo. I've never seen him look like that. The eyes, the skin, the hair.

He paid off his motorcycle the day before too with PPP fraud money, which would boost his sense of confidence.

I'm 100% sure he killed him.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Don't forget after pedo Patrick S Tomlinson killed Bernell he and his lesbian caretaker "wife" took an unsuspected trip 4 hrs north to some random lake to ditch the evidence. (See pic below)
He also got a speeding ticket on this trip which he lied about for months. He made a fool of himself at court talking like a coward and not knowing the difference between "guilty" and "no contest."

Why in such a hurry Pig?

EWXhdZP.jpg