• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird kids in your school

We had a wannabe gangsta kid in my class. The only problem was that he's from Thailand and had a tiny pecka. I'm pretty sure his Thai mom was bandied about white men willy nilly on the weekends too. If you're not a nigger you probably shouldn't go after that lifestyle.

There was another kid in high school who had what looked like just a long finger instead of a right arm. I remember feeling sorry for him as you obviously can't even escape into video games with that kind of problem.

Last edited:
G

Oh literal TheResurrectedCuban!
0feeef3c8de35f5606bf9ba5544c3ed4.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Could’ve just thought you were an annoying fag lol but that’s funny. We had a fat chick with hairy legs in 8th grade write a poem about blowing up the school and drowning a specific girl in her own blood along with drawings of the planned bombing. Got a three day suspension.
We had this giant fat kid everyone thought was retarded but it turned out he was like genius level smart but was just socially fucked. We had an assignment where we all had to write a short poem and read it aloud to the class. He wrote an insanely long poem about how he was in love with this girl Sarah that he had never spoken to. He was fighting tears the whole time but he got to a part where he said "and we'll get fat together" he just started blubbering. Everyone was just jaw-dropped staring at this kid standing up there bawling into his hands and nobody did or said anything until he fucked off to the bathroom. The Sarah girl was freaked the fuck out and I was like "You better have that retard locked up or he's gonna snap Sarah's neck, dude" to the teacher and he seemed to agree. He never told the class not to make a big thing of it or anything. He seemed to think it was as weird as everyone else.

Qqqq

We had this giant fat kid everyone thought was retarded but it turned out he was like genius level smart but was just socially fucked. We had an assignment where we all had to write a short poem and read it aloud to the class. He wrote an insanely long poem about how he was in love with this girl Sarah that he had never spoken to. He was fighting tears the whole time but he got to a part where he said "and we'll get fat together" he just started blubbering. Everyone was just jaw-dropped staring at this kid standing up there bawling into his hands and nobody did or said anything until he fucked off to the bathroom. The Sarah girl was freaked the fuck out and I was like "You better have that retard locked up or he's gonna snap Sarah's neck, dude" to the teacher and he seemed to agree. He never told the class not to make a big thing of it or anything. He seemed to think it was as weird as everyone else.
HAHAHAHAHA “we’ll grow fat together”

EraGodless

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
First year in high school there was a girl that wore cat ears and a tail every day.

And there was a stereotypical goofy/nerdy kid in middle school that for whatever reason thought it’d be a good idea to be on a tv commercial for a local arcade. It only aired in the middle of the night but I saw it once when I was staying over at a friends house. The commercial was him crying that no one came to his birthday party and then the commentator says “Well Nick that’s because you didn’t have your party at Whatever The Fuck arcade.” Poor little mug caught shit for years, I think they ended up moving cause I don’t remember him after middle school

Last edited:

EraGodless

First year in high school there was a girl that wore cat ears and a tail every day.

And there was a stereotypical goofy/nerdy kid in middle school that for whatever reason thought it’d be a good idea to be on a tv commercial for a local arcade. It only aired in the middle of the night but I saw it once when I was staying over at a friends house. The commercial was him crying that no one came to his birthday party and then the commentator says “Well Nick that’s because you didn’t have your party at Whatever The Fuck arcade.” Poor little mug caught shit for years, I think they ended up moving cause I don’t remember him after middle school
What was up with the cat ear chick? She was hoo'ar, right?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I am so fucking grateful that I missed that shit by a couple years.

I was one of my HS' weird kids, but we were more stoners/burnouts than retards (okay, okay, por que no los dos). We took over the sign out front, and were sort of the welcoming committee for any visitors unfortunate enough to get too close. Chased off the local news twice by saying retarded things into camera or just acting bizarre.
One of my close friends would (still does occasionally, to everyone's chagrin) make weird retard screeches to indicate displeasure. Somewhere I have audio of one of these utterances, blood curdling.
There was this giant Arab tard called Ahmed, and he would "breakdance" for Starbursts or change.
Oh yeah, there was this one kid my buddy and I would loudly harass from across campus, yelling that "Y'all needa put on that purty dress I dun bought ya!".
Okay, last one is about me. I got detention for drawing guns in class one time, spent my Saturday drawing guns. Another time I was called into the counselor's office, he looked very concerned and said he had heard a report that I was trying to get my hands on a weapon. I explained that if anything, it was someone overhearing me talk about making boffer swords out of PVC and foam for LARPing. I had to go see a shrink. He found my drawings of Hitler smoking weed amusing, and said my guns looked very accurate.
The following week I shot up my school and died in a hail of police gunfire. The End.