• Alcohol

Results are only viewable after voting.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I prefer spice:

worm-sandworm.gif

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Alcohol. No question. I’ve had too many legendary nights to not choose it over weed. I loved weed too, but the great times I’ve had with a solid buzz on are incomparable. From getting laid, to partying with some of my musical heroes, to knocking out some creepy fuck harassing chicks in Austin. All thanks to booze. At a certain point, weed started to just make me paranoid and insecure. I also blew a chance at a threesome with two milfs cus I got too stoned once. The kinda stoned where you’re just shivering in a corner. Also, weed is for joggers.

I've always preferred weed. I just don't really care for the alcohol buzz all that much. Once or twice a year I'll have a shot or two of something nice when I'm with friends, but otherwise, I rarely think about it. I dabbled with drinking when I was young in a pitiful attempt to fit in but it just never took.

At this point, weed is an "in for the night" drug for me, although there are exceptions. Weed is often great at breaking up monotony for me. For example, firing up a bowl before going to the supermarket or sneaking a few hits during my lunch break at work. It kind of breaks the spell and makes me feel like I'm doing something subversive.

Couldn't get any reefer during the thick of the covid bullshit in 2020, but I could get booze since it was deemed essential lol. So I started drinking more often. I could feel myself getting stupider and I'm not sure if I've fully recovered. Definitely made dreams way more interesting/intense. That's one thing I really don't like about weed, it completely suppresses dreams where I forget them immediately or maybe not have them at all IDK.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Since it legalized in CA I much prefer weed. Can use edibles without my kids asking me about smoke and at least I'm not a bloated Patrick the next day. I do end up having to drink a lot anyway since so many people in my business drink like alcoholics and I noticed I'm now at a point where I will just drink until it's time to sleep so... Definitely weed.