We wuz witches n sheeittt

goo gobbler

Top NoBaKang G
Nice sassy responses to a serious phenomenon. It's being done on purpose

Same reason say, new McDonalds are grey...active disillusionment of the masses by your Jew-y controllers

NEWS01_180519977_AR_0_0_WM20180515180519977_MG3075482.jpg

The old Mcdonald's red roof/umami colors was when your controllers weren't actively waging thousand-cut deaths on you, ooopsie doodles

View attachment 182522

they had decent toys back then too for kids. remember these?

1707847718025.png

that's like 5 points of articulation if you count the neck swivel.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Wicked is a good show with good music but I don't have high expectations for this. The belting at the end of Defying Gravity is iconic and the fact that they changed it in order to put their own stamp on it is worrisome. I also don't care for the casting of Elphaba and Galinda. Grande might surprise though. Oh, and the fact that they split it into two movies is a bit mad.

Wicked is a good show with good music but I don't have high expectations for this. The belting at the end of Defying Gravity is iconic and the fact that they changed it in order to put their own stamp on it is worrisome. I also don't care for the casting of Elphaba and Galinda. Grande might surprise though. Oh, and the fact that they split it into two movies is a bit mad.
Jesus fucking christ dude.....

Nice sassy responses to a serious phenomenon. It's being done on purpose

Same reason say, new McDonalds are grey...active disillusionment of the masses by your Jew-y controllers

Are you capable of saying anything without being a total asshole about it? Try to overcompensate more needy little faggot. Keep trying to impress us with your gay photos, like anyone really cares about your mid-range sedans

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
You know what, you’re an anonymous account so I’be just assumed you’re a faggot but it’s only now occurring to me to ask if you’re just a woman