WE WON. Not gloating, just stating fact.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1700145894384.png

This man is 64 years old and uses his teenage daughter’s FB account, folks. He busks at the moose lodge and lives off his BABY BRO.

How else has Joseph “won” at life, gang?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I mean - what is the point of making that your bio? Owning the haters? It's really bizarre. It's like that guy who aired a pretaped a live stream while he murdered his girlfriend so he'd have an alibi just constantly going "oh yeah, I can't see the chat, so I won't be responding, I tried, but it's not working" over and over again. It's not even a believable lie, why make it the first thing people see on your profile?

Last edited:
I mean - what is the point of making that your bio? Owning the haters? It's really bizarre. It's like that guy who pretaped a live stream while he murdered his girlfriend so he'd have an alibi just constantly going "oh yeah, I can't see the chat, so I won't be responding, I tried, but it's not working" over and over again. It's not even a believable lie, why make it the first thing people see on your profile?
He’s very insecure about the teasing over the years. The barbs about Ant paying his bills and the stolen valor accusations really stick in his craw

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
He’s very insecure about the teasing over the years. The barbs about Ant paying his bills and the stolen valor accusations really stick in his craw
Ok, but he's aware that his brother is dying of heart disease and alcoholism with a business that is getting more and more obscure and niche every year, he's aware that his sister is like pretty average middle class, and he's aware that he's an unemployed gig worker who leaches off his brother success early in life. What's more is he's aware that everyone else is aware these things. Who is he convincing?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
Well, let's see. He can:
  • Enter contracts
  • Afford shitty Chinese rip off guitars
  • Work in restaurants with his armpits showing
So he must be doing something right! He's got his own lane and also has all the free time he needs for cleaning up harpy goo, and going to the bank and getting hundreds of one dollar bills to crumple before paying his HOA fines. The man has clearly perfected the art of living.