We took CODNana for granted.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Those days of him absolutely smashed, 3AM, couch overturned, yelling at Missy, screaming racial slurs at teenagers, unable to hide his gay lisp, getting shot and freaking out every other minute…his disgusting bloated, greasy, and swarthy appearance…we really took it for granted. I guess we just assumed he would keep doing that until he kicked the bucket. Nope. We got the worst reality possible. He’s still a fucking mess but isn’t so bad he’s willing to stream his decline for us every night.

What were your highlights of this Nana era?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I know this is pre recent heart attack but you would think with his heart issues in the past he would avoid this kind of activity because this is obviously not healthy for him. He's a dumb homosexual however.
You dont think screaming cunt at the top of your lungs and freaking out over tech support is good for the heart? Insert Sam Roberts picture here

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I know this is pre recent heart attack but you would think with his heart issues in the past he would avoid this kind of activity because this is obviously not healthy for him. He's a dumb homosexual however.
Like ranting about the nigs on Twitter? Outrage is his favorite hobby. No wonder he has no energy for his podcast, all of it is spent already.

What were your highlights of this Nana era?
Chasing some guy, unloading his entire gun into the wall nowhere close to the fucker and with complete shock screaming "HOW DID THAT NOT HIT HIM?!", followed immediately by him following that enemy into a house, spinning an almost full circle in the opposite direction of where the guy was -obviously dying in the process- before ragequitting.

That he wasn't playing well wasn't what amused me. That it came as an absolute shock that he wasn't performing well to the point of screaming at the top of his lungs was.