• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We need to talk about the CQ ribs reactions

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Oh shit, That's him! With the mustache!!!

Screenshot_2023-04-04_at_1.56.29_PM.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I Nana face comments I think are genuinely Hahaholeeshit worthy. Am I doing it wrong?

I've never thought of any of these as all one thing. Sometimes it's real laughter, some times it's fake or forced laughter.

Sometimes ribs is "that is hilarious", "that is awesome", or even just "that is".

Car crash is "that's not funny" "that's wrong" or "nahhhh brothaman"

Colin is like 'hmmph?" or "hmmm" or "oh you" I've never thought of it as a double ribs.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
But thats literally what the car crash is for. The distinction between finding something not funny vs fake laughing at it is so insignificant.

No, the car crash is a negative 1 point, it takes away from your score.... The distinction is 1 deserves punishment and the other is sarcastic fake laughing.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I use it as a "Hmm, interesting." Ribs is agree/good comment. I use haha holee shit when a comment really makes me laugh. I think a lot of people do this even though the original intention was fake laugh/ not funny. The haha holee shit evolved. Sure it doesn't add points but internet points are gay. I like that there are ambiguous reactions on a board full of autistic posters. It adds to the fun.
That's what I've been up to over here