We live in a simulation

G

wsxxnsbxw9031.gif

G

So I googled the quote and apparently it's from Agents of SHIELD season 5, so likely written/filmed in late 2017/early 2018. Back when the sub was really fawkin cookin
Cumias on the ropes after Ant lost HIS FUCKIN’ GUNS!, the Esther Ku de grace was an early memory, Patrice... still dead but still hilarious, Beige wasn’t a lady man, pre fake faggoty Opie love that was taken way too seriously [URL]https://imgflip.com/i/1ujvy4[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
What's the context?
One of those CSI shows that I don’t watch. I found it in the old archives looking for something completely different.
So I googled the quote and apparently it's from Agents of SHIELD season 5, so likely written/filmed in late 2017/early 2018. Back when the sub was really fawkin cookin
They travel to the future and meet this guy Deke, who ends up being one of the best characters on the show, and it's revealed that he's FitzSimmons' grandson. Pretty cool, huh? (That's an OnA reference, Dan.)

G

When you listen to the crushing depression in his voice overs I guess it's not a big surprise. Still, what a fanook.
His take down of different people like Nana, Schumer and Logan Lynn were always enjoyable. Agreed though his voice was like white noise.

Always preferred Porsalin’s passive aggressive attitude toward Lolcows and their bullshit Anyway.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Cumias on the ropes after Ant lost HIS FUCKIN’ GUNS!, the Esther Ku de grace was an early memory, Patrice... still dead but still hilarious, Beige wasn’t a lady man, pre fake faggoty Opie love that was taken way too seriously https://imgflip.com/i/1ujvy4
Beige is Popular with the ladies? He's getting pussy for sure!! Nu pussy get it he he

LiberalPussy

Did beige go trans? I was just listening to his Contrapoints video and had to turn it off. "Now, I don't necessarily think kids transitioning is bad.."

No? Faggot.
I remember when someone suggested Beige do a doc about Bonnie. He was all for it until it was suggested he release the it on election night 2020 because we assumed Trump would likely get a second term. Then he threw a fit and dropped the whole thing, saying that making it political “ruined it” for him.

He was always a lefty faggot.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Lol, what does that even mean? You dumb white nigger.

Nice repeating a throwaway line like it's a 'gotcha' Fucking Alt Account Faggot.

Sing me the white nigger blues.
'THE D MAN' !!!!!! Crawled out of your section 8 nigger hovel to send this jive on your obama nigger phone for niggers? Die of cringe already 'THE D MAN'