WE FUCKING GOT IT!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
2BF53387-DBB4-4D72-9B35-2C72B67DE48A.jpeg

Jesus christ. Usually its the gold diggers who act like their husbands don’t exist while the guy flaunts them around. Here its the fucking opposite. Does this warrior of Valhalla have any life of her own?

Voscabulary

jen_tomlinson is my #1 fan
The weirdest part to me is not that he married a tranny or that he believes he's straight. It's that he's married to an absolute cunt.
All "she" posts about is buying expensive perfumes and popping champagne everyday.

Why would you marry that?

Punchin' out.
because their relationship is an exchange. jim gets to live the fetish of his dreams -- and in return, the viking gets to bask in a façade of luxury. it's not a relationship built on genuine romance; just purely for their own hedonism

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
The weirdest part to me is not that he married a tranny or that he believes he's straight. It's that he's married to an absolute cunt.
All "she" posts about is buying expensive perfumes and popping champagne everyday.

Why would you marry that?

Punchin' out.

The age gap alone is weird enough but then you throw in the fact that his "wife" has a cock and until very recently he was stroking said cock on camera for tokens (while blowing other men) and you have one of the strangest marriages I've ever heard of.

I'm sure it will last many years built on such solid foundations.