• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We almost had EuroPig, part Deux. Fawk!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No real fans go to the London game, it’s awful and the people that go just want to see a game. They’re usually wearing jerseys of teams that aren’t even playing in the game, most times half the stadium is wearing Tom Brady jerseys even though he’s nowhere near London. Fans will travel in the US for a game but the London game has always been a joke.

He made this up to sound like he’s got the money yet why didn’t he get tickets to any of the big home packers games? Chicago, Cowboys, Super Bowl Champion Rams, and Vikings all play in GB this year. Piggy is poor but still trying up larp as the “well over 6 figures” author.

EDIT: Holy shit, the London game is Packers Giants which is a shit game, NFL doesn’t give London good games. That game would be one season ticket holders scalp / give away in GB. Another great example of Pat being a fake fan.

Last edited:
G

The fuck is wrong with him. The NFL playing in London is retarded in itself. It makes sense Pat thinks it's a big ticket event.

Fatass would go through all the hassle of getting over there to sit up in the balcony with his ugly ass wife when he could use the same money to buy front and center seats in GB (or, I don't know, pay his fucking debts). What the fuck is this chink collection lawyer doing?

Imagine any NFL fan choosing to watch a game in fucking England over Lambeau.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The fuck is wrong with him. The NFL playing in London is retarded in itself. It makes sense Pat thinks it's a big ticket event.

Fatass would go through all the hassle of getting over there to sit up in the balcony with his ugly ass wife when he could use the same money to buy front and center seats in GB (or, I don't know, pay his fucking debts). What the fuck is this chink collection lawyer doing?

It shows once again he’s a fake fan. No fan would fly to London for the game because it’s always a shit one and not worth the hassle. It’s Packers - Giants which isn’t going to even be a good game. It’s pretty much an exhibition game since there’s not even a home crowd and half the fans are wearing Tom Brady jerseys.

He made this all up, he wants to sound like he could afford it but can’t afford to travel for a game in the states. GB are playing the Bucs in Tampa (Rodgers Vs Brady) but pig doesn’t mention trying to get to that one. He’s a big fat fake

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

He thought he could write it off as a " business trip" on his taxes since Angry Robot is in England. Even though they dont do business with him anymore I doubt it would get fact checked since at one time it would have been true.

G

It shows once again he’s a fake fan. No fan would fly to London for the game because it’s always a shit one and not worth the hassle. It’s Packers - Giants which isn’t going to even be a good game. It’s pretty much an exhibition game since there’s not even a home crowd and half the fans are wearing Tom Brady jerseys.

He made this all up, he wants to sound like he could afford it but can’t afford to travel for a game in the states. GB are playing the Bucs in Tampa (Rodgers Vs Brady) but pig doesn’t mention trying to get to that one. He’s a big fat fake
Tom "Hitler" Brady? No thanks. I'll stay out of that maskless nazi camp they call Florida.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
If you go on Stub Hub, tickets for this game are around $300 USD. If you pick any random Packers game at Lambeau on Stub Hub, tickets are around $250. This retard is bitching about $50. Also, if you go the Lambeau route, you don't have to watch them play the fucking terrible ass Giants.

Still no idea where he gets his money from. Even without kids, their finances continue to make no sense. Re-financed his mortgage because he hasn't put a dent in the principle over several years, needed PPP loans, amazed that Quasi had $17k lying around to fight his LOLsuit, shitty 15 year old rustbucket of a car. Otoh, he takes frivolous vacations constantly, spends at a bar every day, and just pisses money away in general. It makes no sense.

Forum Clout
If anything Pat would fit right in with the general crowd who know none of the players or the rules of the game. They would have ordered tickets regardless of who is playing.
It's an exhibition match for britbongs to;
watch a spectacle of giant negroid yanks giving each other C.T.E
An excuse to drink beer and eat hotdogs at a 1000% markup
scoff how rugby doesn't need all the padding etc.

Patrick forgot to realize that fans from all over would be attending, as you can catch a train from Chernobyl to London for the price of a BaTtErEd FiSh SuPpEr!

He's probably fortunate anyway. I've seen the issue Florida and Hawaii have with native North American Hogs, I couldn't standby and let the capital be invaded without some sort of fight.

G

I didn't follow NFL much last year but werent Giants pretty much the worst team in NFC and have been since 2012 or so?

Also for some reason I get massive Joe Cumia IQ test vibes because he thought he is somehow entitled to the tickets.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If anything Pat would fit right in with the general crowd who know none of the players or the rules of the game. They would have ordered tickets regardless of who is playing.
It's an exhibition match for britbongs to;
watch a spectacle of giant negroid yanks giving each other C.T.E
An excuse to drink beer and eat hotdogs at a 1000% markup
scoff how rugby doesn't need all the padding etc.

Patrick forgot to realize that fans from all over would be attending, as you can catch a train from Chernobyl to London for the price of a BaTtErEd FiSh SuPpEr!

He's probably fortunate anyway. I've seen the issue Florida and Hawaii have with native North American Hogs, I couldn't standby and let the capital be invaded without some sort of fight.
Oh Jesus, I can just picture Pat pooly explaining the rules since he would think he knows more than everyone else about football because he is american. So he would give them bad info and stumble through explanations because he really doesnt know the rules. Thats why he always blames the refs because its safe.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I'm hoping his very special "Piggy goes to Africa" episode gets back on track. Rick breaking out his Duolingo Swahili skillz for a group of eclectic Muslim gentlemen taking his resort hostage.

_20220726_132454.JPG