• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We almost had EuroPig, part Deux. Fawk!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
3DEDB744-6AAE-4004-AB81-C696833CDA3E.jpeg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
If you’re spending the money to fly to London and stay in one of the most expensive places in the world, pay the fucking scalper tax. Jesus Chris I just assume I’ll be paying a scalper fee on any event these days. If the choice is paying 30$ or fucking up my sleep to buy tickets at 330am, I’m paying the money.

G

I had to look it up to make sure I understood it correctly, and it is what it sounds like: American football European boogaloo. This fat cunt wants to watch the Packers in London rather than "that game of footsie over there." Imagine going to Europe and watching the fucking Packers instead of actual football.

Fat rube, just stay in Milwaukee.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He couldn't name any packer in history besides evil right wing Aaron Rodgers. He loves to cosplay as a red blooded American sports guy like that time he got on the local news saying the Brewers were a team of destiny as he just tried to mimick how the other people in the bar acted .

Forum Clout
He's 100 percent full of shit. When I got tickets to take my daughter to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers ( yes I know I'm a fag) I had to pre-register and they texted me a link 10 minutes before they opened up the queue. There was also a timer and counter showing when I would be able to purchase tickets. Anyone with a brain could tell right away if you had a shot to get tickets. Got them in less than 2 minutes. Plus now a days they usually have VIP packages that very rarely sell out if you have the money( in his case Quasi's) you can get tickets almost up to the date. I guess what I'm saying is that he's a fat 1.2 GPA loser.
Edit: I hate typing on my fucking phone

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Pig was never going to buy these tickets.
He just wanted his followers to think he could.
Jetset-scifi-writer-disposable-income Fatrick is the most pathetic of all Fatricks.

EDIT: I suppose Mama Thiki may have offered to pay, in hopes that he'd be stabbed by a north african teenager.

G

He couldn't name any packer in history besides evil right wing Aaron Rodgers. He loves to cosplay as a red blooded American sports guy like that time he got on the local news saying the Brewers were a team of destiny as he just tried to mimick how the other people in the bar acted .
Didnt they also have Jordy Nelson and Clay Matthews shirts?