• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAWD getting flak for buying beer with a passport?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
American ID rules are retarded. 23 years ago went to Disney in Florida on a big family holiday with cousins and family friends in a big group. I was the oldest kid at 14 youngest would've been about 5 and they wouldn't surve 40 year old adults in a Fridays as they didn't have Id.

Bring your ID dumbass. You know the law. They have no obligation to skirt the rules for your lazy asses.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Bring your ID dumbass. You know the law. They have no obligation to skirt the rules for your lazy asses.
I don't think we did. This was early days of the internet so hard to look that stuff up beforehand and we aren't American. It's only America that treats adults that old that. Some places here do a challenge 25 even when the limit is 18 but they have signs up saying so.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I don't think we did. This was early days of the internet so hard to look that stuff up beforehand and we aren't American. It's only America that treats adults that old that. Some places here do a challenge 25 even when the limit is 18 but they have signs up saying so.
We treat adults like that and you drive on the opposite side of the road. That was the agreement many years ago and you should have learned that by grade 3.

DMAN

Forum Clout

You people let 13 year olds drink, we're really not worried about inconveniencing you.

DMAN

Forum Clout
And yet American life expectancy is only as good as the lowest place in the UK 🤷‍♂️

And yet QUALITY of life in the UK is drastically lower, especially considering the unfunny shit you people have to watch on TV all day.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
And yet QUALITY of life in the UK is drastically lower, especially considering the unfunny shit you people have to watch on TV all day.
This is likely why your life expectancy is on par with our most deprived area. You are judging television for quality of life.

American TV is trash. There's a handful of good shows. All content is global. I hardly watch any of it.

DMAN

Forum Clout
This is likely why your life expectancy is on par with our most deprived area. You are judging television for quality of life.

American TV is trash. There's a handful of good shows. All content is global. I hardly watch any of it.

I don't even watch TV, but at least we don't pay license for one.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't even watch TV, but at least we don't pay license for one.
You don't have to here either. Works out cheaper than all other TV subscriptions has dozens of radio stations and websites and fewer ads too so it's good value imo.

But you stick to your multiple adverts even bring baked into the sports you watch with your lower life expectancy if you want 🤭

DMAN

Forum Clout
But you stick to your multiple adverts even bring baked into the sports you watch with your lower life expectancy if you want 🤭
Lol, you criticized me for using TV as something to compare cultures, then you brag about how many commercials you watch.

I haven't watched a commercial since 2010.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I hate it when Europeans pretend like their shithole country is better than the US (also a shithole country)

London is like 60% Paki at this point so I think it's more adequate to call the UK neo-pakistan
I am doing tourist shit in London for the first time in 20 years tomorrow. Been for gigs and football and train/plane connections but nothing else since. Shall report back