• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watching World Trade Center (2006) and lol

Forum Clout
There are WOW stickers in The Sopranos and the early 3d GTA games. They had Norton's baby noises in Lost and some other big show.
I've seen the stickers in GTA games mentioned more than once, but I've never actually seen them, and I've beaten GTA 3/Vice City/San Andreas as well as LCS/VCS. Danny mentioned that too but again, I've never seen them on any of the cars or anywhere generally in the early 2000s games. It seems more like an urban legend than anything. WOW stickers being in The Sopranos is something I remember seeing though.

G

I've seen the stickers in GTA games mentioned more than once, but I've never actually seen them, and I've beaten GTA 3/Vice City/San Andreas as well as LCS/VCS. Danny mentioned that too but again, I've never seen them on any of the cars or anywhere generally in the early 2000s games. It seems more like an urban legend than anything. WOW stickers being in The Sopranos is something I remember seeing though.
It's not a sticker. Not sure if this is a reference but apparently people think it is.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://imgur.com/gallery/dIGYSUp[/URL]