Watching the Depp Vs.Heard trial.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
2e029f027e92c9017b36d478f6ef1714.png

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
A bloated untalented drug addict rapist, who likely had his Viper Room co-owner murdered, and only supports satanism, and got matching tattos with the West Memphis Three (known child rapists and murderers, convicted twice even), beats his loser girlfriend several times and abuses her. Now she owes him $15million because his lawyers are well connected. Only in America.

She is also a dyke who now has a surrogate child. All of them and their lawyers should be rounded up and burned.

G

They're both unlikeable, she aggressively so. She's one of those beautiful women who can turn into a sour-faced cunt in a second. Absolute nightmare to be around. I went out with a girl in my late teens who was that same kind of glacial blonde beauty who's crazy just under the surface. Total mindfucker and manipulator who could switch between making you feel like a god to ripping your heart out and stomping on it without seemingly any effort whatsoever. Just a psycho.

But Depp's a shithead too. Never rated him as an actor yet he's a chameleon in the worst sense. I bet he has no actual personality of his own, he just appropriates someone else's. First he was Tim Burton's kooky protégé and then he became Hunter S Thompson Jr. And watch him on the Graham Norton show talking in an affected British accent. You're Kentucky white trash, stupid. Stop pretending. Take a break. Slithery prick. His shtick is embarrassing.