Watching the Depp Vs.Heard trial.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
A bloated untalented drug addict rapist, who likely had his Viper Room co-owner murdered, and only supports satanism, and got matching tattos with the West Memphis Three (known child rapists and murderers, convicted twice even), beats his loser girlfriend several times and abuses her. Now she owes him $15million because his lawyers are well connected. Only in America.

She is also a dyke who now has a surrogate child. All of them and their lawyers should be rounded up and burned.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
My GF. She roped me into it.
I got roped.

1654113393145.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Depp is lucky to get out of this on top. Drug addicts to a narcissist is like a child's asshole to a pedophile.
Nah he is deeply connected to major lawyers. He has been in murder cases before and the Viper Room was crawling with drugs and organized crime. He was guaranteed to win this lawsuit. Amber Heard is a dumb model and actress. Depp is a longtime satanist and drug dealer in Hollywood with ties to organized crime.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Nah he is deeply connected to major lawyers. He has been in murder cases before and the Viper Room was crawling with drugs and organized crime. He was guaranteed to win this lawsuit. Amber Heard is a dumb model and actress. Depp is a longtime satanist and drug dealer in Hollywood with ties to organized crime.
I’ve never heard of this but it interests me any reading a fella can do on this topic?