• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Halloween Ends

G

It seems like the immediate reaction that everyone is having is hate. This is why I loved the movie. It is so fucking funny from start to finish. From pretty much the opening scene I knew how much the fans were going to hate it, so that quickly made me embrace the stupidity of it and have some serious loffs. I think there's a possibility this entire movie was a massive troll, because otherwise it's baffling. The director cited Twin Peaks as his main inspiration for the movie, and I can believe it.

G

People loved the first Halloween reboot, and it was shitty and predictable, so if everyone hates this, then it might be good.
What was so retarded about it?

G

People loved the first Halloween reboot, and it was shitty and predictable, so if everyone hates this, then it might be good.
What was so retarded about it?
I hated the 2018 one, precisely because it was predictable fan service. This one introduces a whole new main character...who teams up with Michael. Among many other strange choices, that's the biggest one. But it worked for me. And so far people fucking hate this new character, which I knew they would. I really think it's a tribute to Halloween 3 not being about Michael at all. They even use the same opening and closing credits as 3.

G

I hated the 2018 one, precisely because it was predictable fan service. This one introduces a whole new main character...who teams up with Michael. Among many other strange choices, that's the biggest one. But it worked for me. And so far people fucking hate this new character, which I knew they would. I really think it's a tribute to Halloween 3 not being about Michael at all. They even use the same opening and closing credits as 3.
Haha awesome. I'll check it out if someone invites the torquester...

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I expected to hate it, and while the writing is pretty shit, I actually enjoyed it more than Kills. At least it tried to do something different and still had some pretty good kills. Wouldn't say it's good by any means, but not as bad as people are making it out to be.

I'd give it a 2.5/5

G

I expected to hate it, and while the writing is pretty shit, I actually enjoyed it more than Kills. At least it tried to do something different and still had some pretty good kills. Wouldn't say it's good by any means, but not as bad as people are making it out to be.

I'd give it a 2.5/5
That's fair. I've been loffing so hard at the fanboys crying that Michael is barely in it, and I didn't even notice. I was perfectly fine with not watching him trudge around for 90 minutes again. Some of the dialogue is terrible, i.e. "show grief your fucking tits!" but that one faggot getting the torch to the mouth was fucking great.

G

I’m a sucker for these. They got a lotta fawkin’ problems but DGG is at least trying to do something different.

Also I would come repeatedly inside the actress that plays Allison.
You would have to be homosexual to not want to.

20221016_021741.jpg

20221016_021746.jpg

G

I remember watching Halloween H20 with my dad and him talking about what a retarded series the Halloween movies are throughout the whole thing. At the end when Michael gets decapitated, my dad was like "he's gonna blink." He did and my dad just nodded and got up and walked away.
Sorry to be Tony Technical here, but you're mixing two movies. He doesn't blink after the decapitation in H20. It's in Resurrection, where they walk back the decapitation in H20 by saying Michael put his mask on some Regular Joe. After he gets beaten and burned or whatever by Busta Rhymes, he opens his eyes in the coroner's office. Sheesh, Abe. Look at me talkin' shop with a big shot like you.

G

It seems like the immediate reaction that everyone is having is hate. This is why I loved the movie. It is so fucking funny from start to finish. From pretty much the opening scene I knew how much the fans were going to hate it, so that quickly made me embrace the stupidity of it and have some serious loffs. I think there's a possibility this entire movie was a massive troll, because otherwise it's baffling. The director cited Twin Peaks as his main inspiration for the movie, and I can believe it.
You might be on to something, Cubano