Watched Barry Lyndon (1975)

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
When he was filming this in Ireland he got deaththreats from the IRA (a group of nancy boy cocksucking terrorists who lost bigly LOL). Kubrick being the sensitive artistic type got too scared to travel again so that's how we got Full Metal Jacket, shot in England (thanks commie faggots, another win for the British)

Monk

You seem to be going through and watching a lot of the classics I've seen a million times so I'll throw out a list of suggestions. Probably seen some/posted about them already but whatever:
  • Lawrence of Arabia
  • Bridge on the River Kwai
  • Doctor Zhivago
  • Fistful of Dollars
  • For a Few Dollars More
  • The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
  • Once Upon a Time in the West
  • In the Heat of the Night
  • On the Waterfront
  • Tokyo Story
  • Patton
  • Brief Encounter
  • The Conversation
  • All the President's Men
  • Tora Tora Tora
  • Waterloo
  • Aguirre, the Wrath of God
  • Papillon(original version with McQueen/Hoffman)

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
When he was filming this in Ireland he got deaththreats from the IRA (a group of nancy boy cocksucking terrorists who lost bigly LOL). Kubrick being the sensitive artistic type got too scared to travel again so that's how we got Full Metal Jacket, shot in England (thanks commie faggots, another win for the British)

You didn't think a few palm trees planted in an English field did enough to evoke Vietnam? No wonder everyone only remembers the first half of that movie.

You seem to be going through and watching a lot of the classics I've seen a million times so I'll throw out a list of suggestions. Probably seen some/posted about them already but whatever:
  • Lawrence of Arabia
  • Doctor Zhivago
  • Fistful of Dollars
  • For a Few Dollar More
  • On the Waterfront
  • Tokyo Story
  • Patton
  • Brief Encounter
  • The Conversation
  • Tora Tora Tora
that's a list that would even make clint eastwood smile

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
  • Lawrence of Arabia
  • Doctor Zhivago
  • Fistful of Dollars
  • For a Few Dollars More
  • On the Waterfront
  • Tokyo Story
  • Patton
  • Brief Encounter
  • The Conversation
  • Tora Tora Tora
  • Waterloo
  • Aguirre, the Wrath of God
  • Papillon(original version with McQueen/Hoffman)
Good list. Some are already on mine. I watched The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (1966) this year when I hadn't many alternatives because of a shitty internet connection. I usually dislike westerns but this one ruled. I liked it much better than Once Upon a Time in America (1984) which only kind of ruled. I'll definitely watch Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) soon... This must be the third or forth time already that I see Tokyo Story (1953) mentioned on here. I'll move that up on the list. I'm also planning on going through the Werner Herzog's 70s movies. Aguirre (1972) ruled.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang
Kind Hearts and Coronets
Rififi
Children of Paradise
Dead End
The Steel Helmet
Shock Corridor
Sullivan's Travels
Bigger than Life
Johnny Guitar
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Bad Company
The Last Detail
Starry Eyes
Ballad of a Soldier
Kanal
Ashes and Diamonds
Come and See
Ironclad
Black Death
They Look Like People
This is England
The Duelists

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Go ahead, faggot.
I didn’t start this dumbass thread but Freebie and the Bean (1974) shits on most of these movies especially the gay spaghetti westerns what am I five? Pew pew! (Morricone’s music is good though)

Anyway that movie isn’t on the jew-approved IMDB “gReAtEsT oFf AlL-tImE!” list so most of you queers probably missed it but check it out.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
I didn’t start this dumbass thread but Freebie and the Bean (1974) shits on most of these movies especially the gay spaghetti westerns what am I five? Pew pew! (Morricone’s music is good though)

Anyway that movie isn’t on the jew-approved IMDB “gReAtEsT oFf AlL-tImE!” list so most of you queers probably missed it but check it out.
You enjoyed a lesser known movie. Intersting.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster

Watched the trailer of Freebie and the Bean (1974). Aces cinematography and I very much enjoyed the screaming. It was directed by Richard Rush who brought us Color of Night (1994). A masterpiece that might have been Bruce Willis' strongest movie that year. Here's the trailer. Of course the insight a trailer can give you is limited. But you can tell that it's clearly a thinking man's movie.

... Get off of my platform that I built on here.