• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watcha doin doc? You just don't get funny

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
bugs-bunny-gun.gif

G

Well not a story, but we own a property in a 3rd country besides the obvious 2, I won't say where, but I'm contemplating a 4th country I will mention the DR, Pat told me I wouldn't for long, apparently own in 3 countries, lol. Either he knew I was thinking about a place in the Sosua area to be close to Spic Jews, or he believes he can go after my assets across 3 English speaking places, this pig must know the law better than we realize lol.1.jpgScreenshot_20220414-000717_2ndLine.jpgScreenshot_20220414-000727_2ndLine.jpgScreenshot_20220414-000734_2ndLine.jpgScreenshot_20220414-000742_2ndLine.jpg6.jpg

G

Well not a story, but we own a property in a 3rd country besides the obvious 2, I won't say where, but I'm contemplating a 4th country I will mention the DR, Pat told me I wouldn't for long, apparently own in 3 countries, lol. Either he knew I was thinking about a place in the Sosua area to be close to Spic Jews, or he believes he can go after my assets across 3 English speaking places, this pig must know the law better than we realize lol.View attachment 35131View attachment 35132View attachment 35133View attachment 35134View attachment 35135View attachment 35130

‘you text me, every day, from now anonymous numbers, liek the coward you have always and only been’

nice grammar from a ‘professional’ writer. What a retard. 😂

G

Well not a story, but we own a property in a 3rd country besides the obvious 2, I won't say where, but I'm contemplating a 4th country I will mention the DR, Pat told me I wouldn't for long, apparently own in 3 countries, lol. Either he knew I was thinking about a place in the Sosua area to be close to Spic Jews, or he believes he can go after my assets across 3 English speaking places, this pig must know the law better than we realize lol.View attachment 35131View attachment 35132View attachment 35133View attachment 35134View attachment 35135View attachment 35130

‘You don’t have fans, stlaker. Nor do you have a podcast.’

174D82D3-71E0-4AB1-9C70-2A7AA3FB858D.gif

G

‘you text me, every day, from now anonymous numbers, liek the coward you have always and only been’

nice grammar from a ‘professional’ writer. What a retard. 😂
In fairness I hit the wrong keys on the stupid phone, I don't even proof read it. Oddly it has lured him into thinking this reflects well on him. "Look at my stalkers, they can't even spell". Because sperging out for 12 hours is better than a fat thumb hitting the wrong letter lol.