• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

watch r/antiwork jannie getting DESTORIED by FACTS and LOGIC

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Even if teachers have to do some OT off the clock, they’re getting an insane pension tacked into the end of their careers. Go teach in a smaller town and you’ll at worst make $35,000 a year, which is more than enough with a wife or a faggot husband to buy a house, cars, and take a shifty Vegas vacation during the summer. And when you’re not working during the summer you should be cutting grass or something and making more than you do sitting in school the rest of the year.

P

potatopeeler63

Ye
Can you blame him? She's a smoke show.
yea i do, and “we wonder what’s wrong with the youth WHATS WRONG WITH THE YOUTH! _cory feldman

his daughters are going to be nigger loving whores most likely as they saw their dad leave their mom at 7 years old and now have a whore of a stepmom

if he didnt have kids I get it
In a just world that hack would be working at best buy

G

It's like 99.999% of the modern world is built on a house of cards and all it takes is some mundane thing and shit unravels...unreal. The whole premise, the tranny mod, the way the sub just ended...everything is just too warped for me. This ain't my realm anymore.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Ha, the New York Post picked up on this story:

"These are tough days for the “antiwork” crowd. Along with bedsores, sagging muscle tone, Cheetos stains on clothing and a profound sense of unjustified entitlement, another occupational hazard for the occupationless has just emerged: Contact with the outside world.

"As a result of three minutes on Fox News Channel, the I-refuse-to-be-useful crowd have just seen their movement knocked off its axis by a nuclear level of ridicule. Over on the social-media site Reddit, there are 1.7 million shiftless members of a slovenly subreddit called r/antiwork. Fox’s Jesse Watters thought the group’s outlook sounded interesting so he called up one of its leaders for a chat. What transpired went so badly for the antiwork types that I fear they won’t be able to get out of bed all weekend, although I concede that’s a moot point for the armies of the prone.

"Watters asked a few not-particularly-mean questions of the leader, a transgender individual named Doreen, who . . . well, I would never want to be accused of being rude."

Forum Clout
It's hilarious how they think "antiwork" is some kind of actual "movement" and not a gay subreddit full of LARPing Reddit karma-farming faggots. Back on the old O&A sub users would sometimes comment on how it was impossible to explain the whole thing without sounding like a complete tool, which is how it should be. But these "antiwork" fags, GME/AMC homos, Q Tards and their ilk don't grasp this, so they try to take their retarded Reddit memes into the real world, where they promptly take a big fat pratfall. This "antiwork" asshole probably thought he'd become a huge subreddit hero and the spokesman for their "movement", and now he looks like a total nimrod.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It
Even if teachers have to do some OT off the clock, they’re getting an insane pension tacked into the end of their careers. Go teach in a smaller town and you’ll at worst make $35,000 a year, which is more than enough with a wife or a faggot husband to buy a house, cars, and take a shifty Vegas vacation during the summer. And when you’re not working during the summer you should be cutting grass or something and making more than you do sitting in school the rest of the year.
It's not really a pension per se- you get money taken out of each check and you're not eligible for SS when you retire. If teaching is so great, why don't more people do it?

G

The Street-shitter former principal at my highschool contacted me recently trying to sell me life insurance. This cunt is probably using the yearbook for her cold calls. Imagine this cunt, getting her pension (Ontario Teachers Pension Plan own the fucking Toronto Maple Leafs among other things) and making side money selling insurance. Her life is a win.

Teaching and Military is literally welfare for life just for being a schmuck for a few decades.