• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

watch r/antiwork jannie getting DESTORIED by FACTS and LOGIC

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Let’s not act like Fox or any other news station would chomping at the bit to get a stereotype like this asshole on. In typical fashion the message is right but the people being put forward to spread it are the worst possible example.
lets just enjoy the smelly swirling tranny redditors picked to represent them

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
That this country is more willing to vilify a neckbeard faggot for “not wanting to work” while the FED buys billions of dollars worth of corporate bonds every year and singlehandedly save entire industries via bailouts under the guise of the “free market”.
What does that have to do with smelly reddit teens not wanting to work?

G

He wants to teach, but don't they do so much unpaid after school work?
A friend of mine is a mathematics teacher in a secondary school (high school.) He's always complaining about the fact that he comes home at around 6 (because he supervises after-school activities) has a quick dinner with his family, puts his young kids to bed and then has marking (grading) and lesson planning to do and usually doesn't finish till 10 p.m.

I once suggested he should rest up during the 2 weeks paid holidays he gets at Easter, the 2 at Christmas or the 2 months in the summer. He didn't find that funny.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
A friend of mine is a mathematics teacher in a secondary school (high school.) He's always complaining about the fact that he comes home at around 6 (because he supervises after-school activities) has a quick dinner with his family, puts his young kids to bed and then has marking (grading) and lesson planning to do and usually doesn't finish till 10 p.m.

I once suggested he should rest up during the 2 weeks paid holidays he gets at Easter, the 2 at Christmas or the 2 months in the summer. He didn't find that funny.
lol don't they basically get all the time between Christmas to late January off? Teachers are the nigger of this world.

diane

🤔̲̲̲̲̲̲̲
Forum Clout
1643285855142.png

G

lol don't they basically get all the time between Christmas to late January off? Teachers are the nigger of this world.
In the UK they usually knock off around the 20-22nd December and go back around the 5th of January. Still, more than most people who might take off 3 or 5 days max.

My kids' Montessori had a "teachers' training week" the first week of January and came back on the second Monday of the month. I wonder what they learned? Better ways to wipe toddler's arses and the best glue to use for pasta art. Who am I kidding, they were pissed at home.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

I would say that teachers who say all that have bad time management skills, but they're just lying

They seem to forget we spent 13 years in school and have been able to witness what the expectations are

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He wants to teach, but don't they do so much unpaid after school work?
A surprising amount. I used to be one of those "teachers should stop whining" but, brotherman, it's morning to night work. Lesson plans need to be worked on, homework graded, meetings with parents and whatever after-school activities they're involved in. Much respect to teachers, but fuck the unions.