• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out everyone…Ants gonna go NUCLEAR

Forum Clout
bai-ling-at-maya-premiere-in-los-angeles-01-24-2024-1.jpg
Sue Lightning needs to lay off the makeup a bit

Forum Clout
What is there for Gavin to buy? CM as a brand is worth nothing. He probably just took over a lease or web host or some shit.
On Gavin's show today he said his boy twink Ryan emptied out the old Compound studio by calling 1-800-GOT-JUNK lmao and the junk guy told Ryan to keep the studio lights and sell them to B&H Photography cause they're Jewish.

Fwiw Anthony's show was 1.5h, and no I'm not going to watch it. Not even for you fags
Screenshot_20240730-044223.png

Forum Clout
Imagine being a 60-year-old and talking shit about people because they’re NOT on social media all day like you.

I think someone as old as Nana doesn't understand concepts like internet rabbit holes. He watches Twitter videos of purple hair feminists and chimp-out niggers all day long and thinks they represent average people instead of being extreme outliers. Other people his age who go outside regularly and then just watch the news on tv twice a day probably have a way better grasp of reality.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Imagine being a 60-year-old and talking shit about people because they’re NOT on social media all day like you.
I think someone as old as Nana doesn't understand concepts like internet rabbit holes. He watches Twitter videos of purple hair feminists and chimp-out niggers all day long and thinks they represent average people instead of being extreme outliers. Other people his age who go outside regularly and then just watch the news on tv twice a day probably have a way better grasp of reality.

Person 1: "You don't watch the real news on the Internet? You're a fucking retard!"

Person 2: "You don't watch the real real news on these more obscure part of the Internet? You're a fucking retard!"

And so on...

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
On Gavin's show today he said his boy twink Ryan emptied out the old Compound studio by calling 1-800-GOT-JUNK lmao and the junk guy told Ryan to keep the studio lights and sell them to B&H Photography cause they're Jewish.

Fwiw Anthony's show was 1.5h, and no I'm not going to watch it. Not even for you fags
View attachment 214073
Now that Gavin is in charge, I look forward to Anthony getting even lazier, starting to call in sick for shows, etc. In six months, he'll probably be doing about three 45 minute shows a week, which will drive Gavin nuts