Washboard Cumberland demo for reverb.com

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
All comped. With a Diet Coke.
It’s a good thing they didn’t make him pay for his prune juice at the assisted living facility. They narrowly avoided being on the receiving end of Joseph Cumia’s reputation-destroying Facebook status updates. The ones he makes on his teenage daughter’s account.

It still floors me that a grown man can be that addicted to Facebook. Joe doesn’t even have the self-awareness to be ashamed of himself.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
His YouTube channel is the gift that keeps on giving:

The crowd shots made me lose it.

1687766064719.png

Salted Earth Truffle

It looks like one of those creepy evangelical churches where drama queens pretend to faint and pretend to speak in tongues. I love how Joe fancies himself a real rock star and here he is on the Geritol circuit with his embarrassing Neil Diamond cover act. What next, Englebert Humperdinck? Perry Como?

Salted Earth Truffle

Lol, the videos you can post on reverb are supposed to be showing more detailed looks at the condition of the actual guitar (things like imperfections or scratches, etc) or unique features. Joe uses it to show of his ability to play beginner level songs. We all know what a Washburn sounds like, stupid. It sounds like every other Washburn.
Lmfao this detail makes it all even funnier. Between this and his autobiographical notes on the listings for his overpriced gear, either Joseph is doing all this for our benefit or he is really starved for validation. Either way, pretty tragic.