• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was this the only time Crazy Cabbie was on OnA? He claims to have a Stern sex tape

Forum Clout
Nobody ever talks about this anymore, but around 2012/2013 Opie made some comment on twitter about how he wasn't worried about Howard anymore because they had the "A-bomb" on him. Around that same time they got annoyed with a guest (I think it was Courtney Love but im not sure) who was on Howard's show right before they went on O&A and they were annoyed at that guest for asking Howard questions about them. And then when they listened to the clip of this guest on Howard, Anthony pointed out how Howard was quickly trying to change the subject off of O&A, Anthony made it sound as if he changed the subject because they had dirt on him iirc.

Idk how many of you were on the sub in those days, but there was a lot of speculation about this back then. Does anyone else remember this shit from back in da day? I think that everyone kind of eventually came to the conclusion that it was Cabbie's sex tape that O&A was referring to, which is hilarious because if it was anything at all one of these two idiots probably would have released it or at least mentioned it by now
The Rocket remembers this well. It was Courtney Love, and they got particularly mad at her asking Howard if Opie and Anthony were “shock jocks”. And I remember them implying that Howard quickly and frantically changed the subject. The Rocket doesn’t know why, but I always assumed that it was irrefutable evidence that Howard wears a wig. I don’t know why the Rocket assumed that, and I may be wrong.

Forum Clout
It rarely gets mentioned, but Howard introducing Crazy Cabbie to his audience was, up to that point, his lowest single moment. Crazy Cabbie wasn't an organic character who caught on with the crew and the listeners. He was totally contrived, and Howard introduced him like he was Poochie The Dog, telling everyone how funny he was and how much we'd love him. It was really embarrassing, and it cost Howard a lot of credibility.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It rarely gets mentioned, but Howard introducing Crazy Cabbie to his audience was, up to that point, his lowest single moment. Crazy Cabbie wasn't an organic character who caught on with the crew and the listeners. He was totally contrived, and Howard introduced him like he was Poochie The Dog, telling everyone how funny he was and how much we'd love him. It was really embarrassing, and it cost Howard a lot of credibility.
09-14-05-bubba-the-love-sponge.JPG