• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the part where bobo dropped the voice in the fugitive bit real?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Didn't his mom guve a full thanksgiving dinner from boston market too? And he supplied a cup of jizz.
They made him have his mom buy a Turkey (other people were supposed to bring the rest). I do give credit to Opie for scolding them for doing that because his mom doesn’t have a ton of money. Naturally it was Danny and Sam.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
where he was doing the "THIS IS THE 10 THOUSAND DOLLAR FUGITIVE...oh no a ddddog just walked bbbbby. Deres a dog dere "

I want to believe but it sounds like it was written for him.

Danny comment?
He genuinely thought O&A believed there was two different people on that bus with him. He genuinely believed he was in trouble when he arrived at the studio. He genuinely thought the random chick that came in studio was Christina. He didn’t even get the up down game. “So what is the new bit i gotta talk pants-less now?” and this was on the dozenth time they played it with him.

I think people forget Bobo is actually retarded. He just appears just slightly normal to the point where his true capabilities are questioned.

Further muddying the waters IS the fact that a lot of Bobos bits were influenced by O&A themselves. Bringing the Thanksgiving dinner was invented by Danny. “Knock it off Spade” was fed to him by Danny. On the first day of Lady Di’s internship they tried making a bit where “Bobo just showed up to the studio unannounced because he’s jealous of Di!” but they, and him, let it slip that they invited him there. Even the entire act of Bobo being the Fugitive was invented by Danny and Sam / Travis. But him breaking character? Retards aren’t known for their acting skills

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Bobo's authenticity has been called into question before, and to those people I say - buy the cheapest seats you can find for a Mets game at home, invite him, and you will absolutely find out for yourself if Bobo is real or not.
It was literally only this year that people on here tried tricking Bobo into opening for Joe Matarese. The only reason he didn’t do it is because some do gooder stepped in and went “LEAVE HIM ALONE HE’S DISABLED”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I really hope the part of bobo turning himself into 2 random guys in suits is true.
It was. They just pointed to two random guys in the lobby and said "tell them you are the fugitive and that they need to arrest you". And then they left him there for a few minutes. Before explaining the bit to him. Kenny getting him to admit he was "partially gay" in the interrogation gets me to laugh every time, especially the way that Bobo meekly confesses his gay side.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
It’s just cruel, stupid, and wasteful. “Hahahaha we made his mom buy a $35 turkey that we’re just going to throw out.”
To be fair, his poor poor mother had already been on air at that point intimating to Patrice that Bobo was dying for some dream of a make a wish situation. Then years later she had a gofundme up for like 2 years getting thousands in bullshit donations for a slip and fall while she's attending Nana's BBQs in perfect health. She went on air over and over lying about the gofundme. Once, right after retard Bobo admits that nipple ring Shannon controls the money for the gofundme, she called in not having heard that part and says there's no way either kid can touch the gofundme, it's all for legit medical bills and only I have access to it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
To be fair, his poor poor mother had already been on air at that point intimating to Patrice that Bobo was dying for some dream of a make a wish situation. Then years later she had a gofundme up for like 2 years getting thousands in bullshit donations for a slip and fall while she's attending Nana's BBQs in perfect health. She went on air over and over lying about the gofundme. Once, right after retard Bobo admits that nipple ring Shannon controls the money for the gofundme, she called in not having heard that part and says there's no way either kid can touch the gofundme, it's all for legit medical bills and only I have access to it.
Also who thinks “Yes I should bring a turkey to the millionaires”

The mom of a retard thats who…

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Also the one topic Bobo shut down immediately was that he does get retard welfare from the state. He admitted it then said he's not comfortable talking about it. He then was comfortable to talk to a 55 year old about fucking his 13 year old sister, comfortable pulling his dick out for these men 25 times, etc. Mom coached him up on not admitting he get disability checks. She absolutely kept 99% of it for booze and let's him get a hockey jersey once a year and some train fare.