• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the part where bobo dropped the voice in the fugitive bit real?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I honestly believe that the whole Lady Di saga was scripted because if it was true it would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

So you're telling me that one of your show idiots who used to do bits for you became an alcoholic, lost her son, her husband committed suicide, lost her job, become homeless, sucked hobo cock, lived with some married, abusing alcoholic who died, started smoking crack, came to intern for your show and undressed in front of a celebrity, and ultimately went insane?

Just one of all these things is crazy enough to happen to someone, but all these things happening to the same person?

hikomow633

Forum Clout
I honestly believe that the whole Lady Di saga was scripted because if it was true it would the most ridiculous thing ever.

So you're telling me that one of your show idiots who used to do bits for you became an alcoholic, lost her son, her husband committed suicide, lose her job, become homeless, sucked hobo cock, shagged up with some married alcoholic, started smoking crack, came to intern for your show and undressed in front of a celebrity, and ultimately went insane?

....but enough about ben dovid.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
where he was doing the "THIS IS THE 10 THOUSAND DOLLAR FUGITIVE...oh no a ddddog just walked bbbbby. Deres a dog dere "

I want to believe but it sounds like it was written for him.

Danny comment?
Is This a Pigeon | RETARDS ACTING RETARDED; IS THIS SCRIPTED? | image tagged in is this a pigeon | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I honestly believe that the whole Lady Di saga was scripted because if it was true it would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

So you're telling me that one of your show idiots who used to do bits for you became an alcoholic, lost her son, her husband committed suicide, lost her job, become homeless, sucked hobo cock, lived with some married, abusing alcoholic who died, started smoking crack, came to intern for your show and undressed in front of a celebrity, and ultimately went insane?

Just one of all these things is crazy enough to happen to someone, but all these things happening to the same person?
That's pretty normal for a drunken crackhead. You need to get out more.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
People would write lines for Bobo / Di in-studio, but I think Bobo dropping the voice was real, he wouldn't have the acting chops to pull that off
I can't decide. If he's acting, then it's too perfect. If he's not, then he has moments of perfect coherent thoughts and actions. Maybe the neurons line up in a particular order once in a while.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
yeah, Opie would always sound frustrated - "why the fuck are you calling?!!" & Di gave that one away.

People would write lines for Bobo / Di in-studio, but I think Bobo dropping the voice was real, he wouldn't have the acting chops to pull that off
Bobo, I think it was when he told Di off air that he had Unmasked tickets, caught himself mid sentence that he "was in a deep sleep when you guys woke me..... When I called, when I called. "

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
Regardless bobo was funnier than the three of them, and most guests. Colin and Patrice were the only ones who knew how to talk to him. I think blobby talked to him like a human too, but I can't remember.
Howard was so much better at talking to and handling his tards than the b-b-boys ever were. If Beetlejuice, Hank or Etm had been on O&A then Opie and Jim would just be constantly annoyed and yelling at then for interrupting them while tranth would just "ha-ha holeeshit" his way through it.

For all his faults the pelican always knew when to let the tards go on. Matter of fact now that I think of it Howard knew just from hearing Eric's voice that there ws something off about him and he'd be radio gold. The boys would have just insulted him for defending Kelly Clarkson and hung up on him, never finding out what an angry little mess of a human he was.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Half of these things happened to Anthony

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Howard was so much better at talking to and handling his tards than the b-b-boys ever were. If Beetlejuice, Hank or Etm had been on O&A then Opie and Jim would just be constantly annoyed and yelling at then for interrupting them while tranth would just "ha-ha holeeshit" his way through it.

For all his faults the pelican always knew when to let the tards go on. Matter of fact now that I think of it Howard knew just from hearing Eric's voice that there ws something off about him and he'd be radio gold. The boys would have just insulted him for defending Kelly Clarkson and hung up on him, never finding out what an angry little mess of a human he was.
Jimmy would probably have ruined every Hank appearance by talking to him about sobriety.