• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Niki’s birthday yesterday?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he bought a PS4 for "her" on Xmas. Ie the fat faggot just wanted to play video games but needed an excuse to buy a console as a grown man
He also got her an indoor herb garden that they probably havent used since. Real romantic. His gifts are always dog shit.

1720640632044.png

How about a bird board game for valentines day? He doesnt put any thought into his gifts for her. Its all lame shit and a waste on money.

1720640903794.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Has he ever had decent seats anywhere? Every baseball game, concert, etc. he's in the shittiest fucking seats. He'd have a better view of these events from his fart couch watching them on TV, and he'd save money on fattening beer and slop.
Only at spring training games where they dont cost anything

1720641106445.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He also got her an indoor herb garden that they probably havent used since. Real romantic. His gifts are always dog shit.

View attachment 210094

How about a bird board game for valentines day? He doesnt put any thought into his gifts for her. Its all lame shit and a waste on money.

View attachment 210095
He probably had a gift card to a book store so he used it on her.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

View attachment 210094

View attachment 210095
He actually claimed he bought her a gun last Christmas. No pics of it though.