• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Niki’s birthday yesterday?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I guess this is how the spent it - after Pat angry oinked all day on twitter about politics they went to a Brewers game to watch them get killed 12-2 by the pirates.
IMG_3929.jpeg

Lot of empty seats for a first place (in their division) team. I’m sure Niki was thrilled to hear him bitch about Biden losing support and the Brewers playing like shit while getting shit faced on a Tuesday night.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Of course it's a loss to a shitty Pittsburgh team
(They gave up the 2nd most runs as a team this season. They gave up 15 runs in back to back games to the Yankees)

mlb.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course it's a loss to a shitty Pittsburgh team
(They gave up the 2nd most runs as a team this season. They gave up 15 runs in back to back games to the Yankees)

View attachment 210081
Number 1 team in their division and they can’t even get 30k fans for a summer night game. Nice fanbase, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The "Scranton Brewers" sounds PFG...and Scranton Pennsylvania would be an upgrade from Milwaukee...
I’ve read Nashville really wants a baseball team and the Brewers have been threatening to move if they don’t get another stadium even though they can barely fill half of the current stadium. Be fitting for Pat’s life going to shit if the brewers leave. One less thing to pretend to be a fan.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is that $37 for seats right behind home plate and he didn’t get that? Those seats cost about $200 here and we suck.
Holy shit these are some of the best seats and they’re going for under 50 bucks.
IMG_3932.jpeg

Now compare that to the actual number 1 team in baseball - the Philadelphia phillies
IMG_3933.jpeg

To be fair they are playing the dodgers but it’s also humid as shit today in the area and Philly has been in a nasty heat wave (supposed to feel like 105-108 in the city late afternoon)

Forum Clout
Holy shit these are some of the best seats and they’re going for under 50 bucks.
View attachment 210088
Now compare that to the actual number 1 team in baseball - the Philadelphia phillies
View attachment 210089
To be fair they are playing the dodgers but it’s also humid as shit today in the area and Philly has been in a nasty heat wave (supposed to feel like 105-108 in the city late afternoon)
Now do the Red Sox. In Dan Mullen's discord Dan was saying he bought seats behind home plate and even though the team has sucked for years they weren't cheap

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
No picture of any gifts Pat got for his lovely wife. Just lower level seats they got cheap because stadium is half empty.
They were in the nosebleeds and moved down during the second inning.

Edit: I’ve never met a woman, including lesbians, who would want to go to a baseball game for her birthday. Is this evidence she’s autistic or am I giving Rick too much credit assuming he let her pick what they did for her birthday?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Daniel Mullen bought 5 NPS discord members season tickets to Fenway last week like it was nothin. Paid out of pocket. While Pats struggling to buy 2 $25 shithole Brewer tickets for the love of his lifes birthday. PAThetic! Nice life Fatso. Dan Mullen rapes you in every available hole.