• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Mr Rogers considered creepy?

Snake

He also quit allowing comments on his IG, and last I checked he simply quit posting and tweeting. Then there was that mysterious move to Greece....
No, I am not wearing an ankle monitor, child.

EcpL7cJWAAAdCng.jpg

G

Mr Rogers' legacy stands on its own. There was zero need for this movie, other than easy Jew Bux.
It was shit. Mr Rogers was kind of the deputy character. The main character is a cynical journalist who has Daddy issues and gets assigned to write a puff piece on Fred. Being a cynic he thinks Rogers is putting on an act. As he gets to know him better he realises he isn't and the journalist starts to see life differently, writes a much longer article than he was originally assigned, makes up with his dad and everyone lives happily ever after. It was a glorified TV movie.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
It was shit. Mr Rogers was kind of the deputy character. The main character is a cynical journalist who has Daddy issues and gets assigned to write a puff piece on Fred. Being a cynic he thinks Rogers is putting on an act. As he gets to know him better he realises he isn't and the journalist starts to see life differently, writes a much longer article than he was originally assigned, makes up with his dad and everyone lives happily ever after. It was a glorified TV movie.

Fucking yuck. TYFYS for watching, and recapping it.

Snake

I like how we can bond over a Mr Rogers thread

his legacy lives on
I remember for whatever reason I watched some videos last year with my girl during quarantine. Even as an adult it's comforting hearing him talk. Now children have cartoons saying LET'S HAVE A PRIDE PARADE.

90s kids were the last that had any semblance of a normal childhood with actual cool shit to watch on TV.

As for Musk. I love how his queermobiles require Diesel powered generators to charge them. They want to be all green energy, yet you're essentially wiping your ass before taking a nice wet dump.

G

It's crazy to think so many people would hate him today because he's a conservative republican. Just goes to show you how fucked up so many people have become. I hate you, Patrick.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
He did tell his costar to stay in the closet and marry a woman. But he said he still loved him even though he was gay.
If Mr. Rogers could live to see Tranny Story Time at his local library, there's no doubt to me that he would have lynched that gay nigger costar of his.

Rogers may have bought into a lot of the Christian kindness and foregiveness stuff, but he could not stand a culture that actively harmed children.

Also, 9/11 really messed him up. He had really bought into some of the hippie diversity and respect other culture stuff, but when a big attack like that happened, he knew his world view was not correct. He had a very hard time with that, apparently.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
If Mr. Rogers could live to see Tranny Story Time at his local library, there's no doubt to me that he would have lynched that gay nigger costar of his.

Rogers may have bought into a lot of the Christian kindness and foregiveness stuff, but he could not stand a culture that actively harmed children.

Also, 9/11 really messed him up. He had really bought into some of the hippie diversity and respect other culture stuff, but when a big attack like that happened, he knew his world view was not correct. He had a very hard time with that, apparently.

The documentary on him basically ends with him questioning the direction of the world before he died.

I'm very sincere when I say I don't care if someone is gay or feels they were born wrong - be who you are, life can be fucking brutal otherwise. All I'm against is letting, or God forbid forcing, kids to make those decisions while they're young. Listen to them, be supportive, help them to the best of your ability, but do NOT let them transition at a young age. They're just too impressionable - it's why you're seeing de-transitions at an alarming rate now. And that's not even including the Suicides...

I don't think a guy like Fred Rogers would have become jaded or angry if he lived till today. I think he would just be very sad at how directionless and divisive the generations have become.

I'm glad he never saw this.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Found out about him later in life, went down a rabbit hole reading stories about him during quarantine last year, and I can say that he was a genuine good man.

I would not hear a cross word about him. He seemed like a humble, loving fella who just wanted to see the best in people. Doesn't mean he was perfect, or a saint - who is, really - but there are people in this world who genuinely care about kids because they know there's no other way to improve this world than to make sure we don't Fuck up the generation coming in to replace us.

Fred Rogers is PFG, knowwhatImean?
Yeah everyone Ive heard that knew him said he was exactly the same genuine guy in real life, and he cared, which is why he did it for so long. Like a male Terry Clifford

Though the story of him being a sniper with 30 kills is an urban legend I believe.

Last edited:

Imager

I see penises everywhere
The documentary on him basically ends with him questioning the direction of the world before he died.
I saw that documentary and anyone who hasn't seen it should see it, even if there are overtones of "Orange Man Bad" and the editing of that Senate scene.

I probably cried at that documentree more than anything else in my adult life.

I'm very sincere when I say I don't care if someone is gay or feels they were born wrong - be who you are, life can be fucking brutal otherwise. All I'm against is letting, or God forbid forcing, kids to make those decisions while they're young. Listen to them, be supportive, help them to the best of your ability, but do NOT let them transition at a young age. They're just too impressionable - it's why you're seeing de-transitions at an alarming rate now. And that's not even including the Suicides...

I used to think like you, Ray. The problem is that, in America at least, once we legalized gay marriage, it went to tranny stuff (bathrooms, story hour) within just a couple of years, and now trannies are raping kids in schools. Without legalized gay marriage, none of that would be happening.

Also, I think the "born in the wrong body" is a mental problem that indicates there are other mental issues, and sadly, those aren't getting addressed. Instead, it's just cut off your genitals and take these drugs. It's sickening.

But I fell for it. If a dude wants to be with another dude, who am I to judge. Except what it leads to.

It also completely ignores that most gay men were molested as kids. So we're grooming the groomers. How is this good?

I don't think a guy like Fred Rogers would have become jaded or angry if he lived till today. I think he would just be very sad at how directionless and divisive the generations have become.

I'm glad he never saw this.

I love the sentiment. Not sure how I feel about it.

Rogers was an extraordinary human being. I want to believe that he'd be horrified at how the media incites us against each other and would be trying to be a sane voice. If he were alive today he'd be called racist, no doubt. Just the thought of that alone 30 years ago was laughable. But here we are.

I want to think that if he were alive today, he would speaking out as much as he could about the evils our culture extolls as virtues.