• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Warren Made It to Uncle Nana's!

Forum Clout
1000003612.jpg

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I've always assumed lifestyle would mean Dawn would outlive her brothers (pun intended). Now, I think it'd be funnier if she went all wacky brained like her mother and they abandoned her. Little faggot Warren has to drop out of school to work so he can help pay for her care. Meanwhile, his Uncle Anthony spends all day playing COD yelling nigger, all while ignoring Warren's calls.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've always assumed lifestyle would mean Dawn would outlive her brothers (pun intended). Now, I think it'd be funnier if she went all wacky brained like her mother and they abandoned her. Little faggot Warren has to drop out of school to work so he can help pay for her care. Meanwhile, his Uncle Anthony spends all day playing COD yelling nigger, all while ignoring Warren's calls.
Nice disheveled hair, stupid. Also, Faggot!
I love Warren threads.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
She looks like she stopped going to that piladies/gym. She was keeping it under control but now she looks like she got a little fat in the can. The mom jeans are helping her at all.

a2aib0i1zgg11.jpg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Does Nana get Missy to fuck young Warren, like his father did with him and some whore? Or does he just do the deed himself by drunkenly crawling under the sheets at 3am, pretending to be Santa Claus?
I think if he even got a tiny whiff of her wretched, Chinese wet market smelling cunt he would swear off women forever. Although something tells me he’s done that already.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I need to start collecting these photos of the McMansion South. I'm already impressed by the fact he learned nothing from owning his last shit hole. At least he could say that place was already built.

I’m pretty sure he had his first mcmansion built as well. I remember some episodes of Anthony talking about it. Maybe it was just a renovation though.

Ant sure likes his gaudy crap like the low rent Long Island wop that he is.