War Advice from General Fatterson #1

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
PEOPLE OF THE UKRAINE - LISTEN UP!! JUST THROW PAINT BALLOONS AT RUSSIA'S TANKS!. WHAT COULD GO WRONG? ANYONE CAN DO IT!!! :image_9247:

elmerfud-and-bugs_7487.jpg

9ab71b4da97f1e1b876282edf5081256.jpg

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
WW3 please happen so there's a draft and Fat and his ilk die.

Dear President Biden

My high BP prevents me from serving the country. If I could, I would. Trust me - nobody wants to be on the frontline more than I do, genuinely, I'd tell you if I didn't.

Meanwhile please share this picture from my garden to inspire the Ukranian troops...

833518ed436fe11eb7a62f2292715bd4.PNG

Yours inspirationally

PS Tomlinson

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Dear President Biden

My high BP prevents me from serving the country. If I could, I would. Trust me - nobody wants to be on the frontline more than I do, genuinely, I'd tell you if I didn't.

Meanwhile please share this picture from my garden to inspire the Ukranian troops...

833518ed436fe11eb7a62f2292715bd4.PNG

Yours inspirationally

PS Tomlinson

Sunflowers originally hail from Central and North America, much like Privateer General Tomlinshenko.

The Ghost of Meatlov

G

Watching this fat fucking larper too afraid to go meet a 5-11 200lb drunk guy he probably told that he'd neutralize just hors before, be called out. on his combat advice is killing this nigger's rib. Rick is in one breath consistent in always making a fool of himself, but rather fresh in the new ways he finds to do it. Who would have thought he'd just find random fools advice, repeat it without credit, assuming people would pat him on the back, but instead just find another way to humiliate himself? The two front war of people commenting on his suggestions and his "imposter, block and report" is also too fucking funny. The Ukraine and Rick are both fighting a war lol.