Walgreens regretfully loses a pig's business

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Is he talking about his prescription blood pressure medication here?

This dumb ass cashier is turning away customers but probably expects to be paid $15 per hour and will be legitimately surprised when their position is completely replaced by self checkout.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I can’t remember which pic it was, probably the other Covid one but you could see he had a scratch on his flappy muscle-less arm from one of his cats. Probably from trying to stuff them into a box for a twitter pic.
1658440405622.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
"Ah shit, the guy wont sell me condoms so I guess i'm just gonna have to pull out and shoot all over your fat face and tits and ass. Sorry babe." I don't get what the issue is.
Based on the sequence you used, it sounds like you’d ejaculate onto her face, then breasts, then she’d have to turn around at your behest so you could get at least one spurt onto her buttocks.

A real Casanova

G

Based on the sequence you used, it sounds like you’d ejaculate onto her face, then breasts, then she’d have to turn around at your behest so you could get at least one spurt onto her buttocks.

A real Casanova
I got thick ropes and have been training whatever muscle shoots em since i was fawkin 13. Peter north got nothing on this.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
I got thick ropes and have been training whatever muscle shoots em since i was fawkin 13. Peter north got nothing on this.
Bulbocavernosus muscle, and try Kegel exercises if you want to strengthen it. Don’t be dissuaded if you see no results in the first 1-3 months

And yes, I checked and I don’t think Dr. Arnold Kegel was Jewish, so you can feel good about pelvic floor exercises