Wait, so NOW it's a conspiracy theory? - Ant says that jfk is now a conspiracy.

This whole he was shot to silence him I do not buy. There was this legendary English DJ who just happened to be living there at the time and managed to sneak into a few of the press conferences with Oswald and Ruby was there before the shooting one. People were just not as switched on with security back then

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
They had Oswald's prints on two guns. They matched the bullets. They have eyewitnesses. He worked in the building, sneaked out, shot a police officer and was caught.

People refuse to accept the plain facts because the idea of some sort of conspiracy is too exciting. It is and has always been an open-and-shut case.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
You'd think as he got older, he'd settle into his most authentic self. But instead he's tap dancing for all 'dem happy truckers' nickels. Must be desperate.
That's what happens when you fuck up your retirement dough.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Bruer says he doesn't know about 9/11 and Ant agrees he's no longer sure
Well there are sections of the official 9/11 report that have been heavily redacted, so it’s not even a stretch to say we don’t know the whole story. It’s accurate to say the government is hiding information about 9/11. That shouldn’t be controversial.

TL;DR the Armenians did it.

Because Anthony's views and opinions aren't his own. They change based on the political landscape to make sure his stupid audience hears what they want to hear.

WhereWeAt

Well there are sections of the official 9/11 report that have been heavily redacted, so it’s not even a stretch to say we don’t know the whole story. It’s accurate to say the government is hiding information about 9/11. That shouldn’t be controversial.

TL;DR the Armenians did it.

"We don't know the whole story" is "I'm just asking questions" with different phrasing.

Of fucking course you don't know the whole story. All our intelligence agencies aren't going to air their dirty laundry in public like that. And they will also paint their failings as circumstances beyond their control. Big bureaucracies move to protect themselves and avoid blame. This is not a new story.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
"We don't know the whole story" is "I'm just asking questions" with different phrasing.
Only if you’re cognitively impaired and don’t understand even obvious nuance. “We don’t know the whole story” is a statement of fact. Anything more is pure projection.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
They had Oswald's prints on two guns. They matched the bullets. They have eyewitnesses. He worked in the building, sneaked out, shot a police officer and was caught.

People refuse to accept the plain facts because the idea of some sort of conspiracy is too exciting. It is and has always been an open-and-shut case.
Wrong on all counts, glow child.