• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wait. Details Torquester, details

G

Screenshot_20221028-085208-035.png

Last edited by a moderator:
G

You're lucky I have a few jamesons in me...

I made a thread about it once but deleted it because even though I think it's cathartic to joke about shit, I pussied out in thinking the replies here could fuck with me lol.

But there was a really funny reply by Stent. Basically my girlfriend killed herself a few months after I dumped her, and I was in denial/ignored her suicide for years and years. Then I finally accepted it and had a breakdown. Stent's reply was something like "I find it funny how she did a dramatic cry for your attention by killing herself yet you still ignored that for years."

The other replies were calling me an egotistical faggot for thinking it was me who caused her suicide, and she wasn't just mentally ill, but nah..... there's details to it that I won't get into.

G

I made a thread about it once but deleted it because even though I think it's cathartic to joke about shit, I pussied out in thinking the replies here could fuck with me lol.

But there was a really funny reply by Stent. Basically my girlfriend killed herself a few months after I dumped her, and I was in denial/ignored her suicide for years and years. Then I finally accepted it and had a breakdown. Stent's reply was something like "I find it funny how she did a dramatic cry for your attention by killing herself yet you still ignored that for years."

The other replies were calling me an egotistical faggot for thinking it was me who caused her suicide, and she wasn't just mentally ill, but nah..... there's details to it that I won't get into.
I'm so sorry, Torquie. One of my exes got plastic surgery after I broke up with her. Feel kinda bad about that... even though I never suggested there was something wrong with her face.

Edit: Just got the Joevine reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Really want some Jamesons right now

I had a girlfriend who had BP, I was with her for four years, every now and then she'd threaten suicide if things weren't going exactly right. Funny, going through all of that, I really don't have great advice on the matter. If you're in a long term relationship, I guess you just keep putting up with the bad stuff if you like/love them enough.

It's a rough one.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Hey, if you get Dan to commit suicide it’ll cancel that one out.
This message has been paid for and is endorsed by the Ricci/Lawless/Bellucci/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth/Connelly/Anderson/Posey/Gellar/Doherty/Lawson/Hart/Maur/Hurley/That Chick From Paramore/Redhead Chick From B52s Alliance, Clog World Order & Crime Syndicate & Co.

original (4).jpg

Last edited: