Wait a minute

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I thought cow was going on his cruise soon for his gig. How the fuck does he have money to go on his vacay with the “hottie”? Something doesn’t add up
BE1235D1-69EA-4690-964E-680629634DED.jpeg

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
That self-satisfied, smug as fuck face Joe pulls in selfies all the time. It's a face I'd make trying to look like a smarmy jerkoff as a joke.
You seem to be forgetting she's a squirter. You'd make this face too if your non-wife-material pissed all over the bed.

Seriously though, nasty people really enjoy being nasty and disgusting.

LOL classic Joe. Dark Brandon is destroying the American way of life, things have never been worse, he can barely afford his weekly pistachio nuts, so why not blow a bundle on a trashy vacation? No job, no gigs, nothing better to do, so what the hell, right? Then, within a few days of his return, he'll be complaining about the electric bill or the cost of new tires or some other dumb gripe.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
when moo mouths off
Like his little brother, Joseph is a total passive aggressive fag. He’d grumble something while pecking away at his phone, but he’d never, NEVER get into any kind of confrontation. All it would take is one jab to his dumb head and he’d be down and out. Don’t even get me started on those bowed legs of his