Vulnerable Narcissism explained on Rogan

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
"I asked a guy why psychopaths exist and he said this thing which I will now poorly and incorrectly explain."

It's so fucking stupid how often some dipshit says he's got something figured out and Joe acts like the guy isn't an unqualified retard. This guy also has a podcast where he's just asking questions, man so I guess with their powers combined they've solved all the riddles of humanity and worked it all the way back to when we were cavemen. This could be almost any Joe Rogan podcast.

CruisinColin

"I asked a guy why psychopaths exist and he said this thing which I will now poorly and incorrectly explain."

It's so fucking stupid how often some dipshit says he's got something figured out and Joe acts like the guy isn't an unqualified retard. This guy also has a podcast where he's just asking questions, man so I guess with their powers combined they've solved all the riddles of humanity and worked it all the way back to when we were cavemen. This could be almost any Joe Rogan podcast.
I had to cut a guy out of my life because all he'd talk about was Joe Rogan podcasts. Every week he'd be parroting whatever the last guest on JRE had to say.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I had to cut a guy out of my life because all he'd talk about was Joe Rogan podcasts. Every week he'd be parroting whatever the last guest on JRE had to say.
The only time I've ever mentioned Rogan to another living person was to annoy someone who said it was "toxic masculinity" but I still felt unclean.