Voscabulary

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
There was also Opiecabulary. With highlights like 'ebonic plague', referring to IMAX as Imac which caused Instant Feedback to go nuts, 'fucha-tive' instead of fugitive which resulted in the phones becoming nothing but listeners pointing out the mistake. I think during one of his flubs, maybe 'enos' instead of eons, they played a bunch of vomiting and car crash sound effects to everyone's laughter for a minute straight.

There was also the 'flubs' part of 'bombs and flubs' which hit everyone. Where various show members would flub words or phrases. There was a time where Erock was the 'cantankerous' character and he called him Tank Hankerous by mistake, and then Steve C flubbed it another way and called him Hank Tankerous. Erock had a bunch of flubs during Tequila and Donuts day. Once referring to tequila as 'qetuila'.

Gary from the Stern Show was famous for flubbing stuff. His name Bababooey being an example that stuck with him forever when he meant to say Baba Louie. And he also once pronounced the word 'machine' as 'mac - hine' which was used against him endlessly.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
There was also Opiecabulary. With highlights like 'ebonic plague', referring to IMAX as Imac which caused Instant Feedback to go nuts, 'fucha-tive' instead of fugitive which resulted in the phones becoming nothing but listeners pointing out the mistake. I think during one of his flubs, maybe 'enos' instead of eons, they played a bunch of vomiting and car crash sound effects to everyone's laughter for a minute straight.
He also said epi-tome instead of epitome. And ever since my brain has decided that's how I'm going to say it so I sound like a retard now thanks to Opie.

There was also the 'flubs' part of 'bombs and flubs' which hit everyone. Where various show members would flub words or phrases. There was a time where Erock was the 'cantankerous' character and he called him Tank Hankerous by mistake, and then Steve C flubbed it another way and called him Hank Tankerous. Erock had a bunch of flubs during Tequila and Donuts day. Once referring to tequila as 'qetuila'.

Gary from the Stern Show was famous for flubbing stuff. His name Bababooey being an example that stuck with him forever when he meant to say Baba Louie. And he also once pronounced the word 'machine' as 'mac - hine' which was used against him endlessly.
Vos flubs are funny. Opie's flubs are annoying. He would forget prepositions, like calling it "Dinner with the Schmucks". It wasn't so much linguistic mistakes as it was evidence that he was too lazy to remember things correctly.

To be fair, the ebonic plague is a little funny.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
There's a lot of good ones, but my favorite is the way he said John Leguizamo. I always have a loff when I see that little Rican in a movie because of Vos.
Yes, I'll have the leg of Zamo.

>Buzz Armstrong
Oh come on he had to have been goofing
During the Dumb-Off Francine said that the first man on the moon was called Louis Armstrong and that still has me fawkin howling.

"I see rocks of grey!"

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Yes, I'll have the leg of Zamo.

During the Dumb-Off Francine said that the first man on the moon was called Louis Armstrong and that still has me fawkin howling.

"I see rocks of grey!"
I like when they have to name the closest planet to earth and those dummies name the moon and every single planet but Mercury.