• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

VIDEO: Patrick S. Tomlinson perp walk at contempt of court hearing

Forum Clout
C-c-could you w-walk me to my c-c-car please? There's cyberstalkers lurking.
1692988193690.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
In every clip of him in motion, he walks so fucking unnaturally weird. He lifts his feet up unnecessarily like he's walking over tires. Look at his feet (especially the left) at the beginning of this clip and you can really notice it. It's like he does a little mini march. High knees, child.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It’s not much of a contempt movie. The concession stand popcorn was stale, defendant left snail trail of piss and shit in his wake, 10/10 would watch again.

I'd love to know what he was saying to the court security guy... it's gotta be hard to convince a guy that he's genuinely afraid of stlaker-childs while still being a tough guy.
hilarious!

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I'd love to know what he was saying to the court security guy... it's gotta be hard to convince a guy that he's genuinely afraid of stlaker-childs while still being a tough guy.
hilarious!
I cut the sound because an innocent party’s voice is heard mid-video. On the original you can hear their chatter — but it needs to be enhanced for clarity. I’m traveling today but am happy to share with anyone who wants to tackle the audio.

Forum Clout
In every clip of him in motion, he walks so fucking unnaturally weird. He lifts his feet up unnecessarily like he's walking over tires. Look at his feet (especially the left) at the beginning of this clip and you can really notice it. It's like he does a little mini march. High knees, child.
Vurrrry similar gait to that pest who vandalized Susan and the Thai scooter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
hilarious!
He is spilling his guts about his swattings and dan taking photos from across the street. Pat thinks he can somehow convince the cop to pity him and if he is lucky he can say the right words that dan would somehow get detained. All it did was make him sound like sniveling baby. All of pats delusional fantasies of fighting any troll that gets near him or have them arrested on sight, came crashing down yesterday.