Video of Lindsey Graham Getting Heckled By Protesters At Airport

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
‎
‎
Which? How long they did they last?
Nazi Germany. About a decade.

And that government just also happens to be the most maligned ever in history.

I also visited Japan a few years ago and I got the distinct impression that their government, by and large, cares much more for their citizens than the US.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
‎
‎
Nazi Germany. About a decade.
What makes you think hitler “cared” about his citizens? There were plenty of Jews who were his citizens. Not every Jew is in a cabal against white people. He forcibly expelled them, propagandized his own people, and had dissenters removed. I wouldn’t consider that “caring” for your people. Maybe he cared about white people, but he didn’t care about his citizens, and he used them as pawns for his goal. How many Germans did he kill in that plight? Nice “caring”, stupid.

Imager

‎
‎
What makes you think hitler “cared” about his citizens? There were plenty of Jews who were his citizens. Not every Jew is in a cabal against white people. He forcibly expelled them, propagandized his own people, and had dissenters removed. I wouldn’t consider that “caring” for your people. Maybe he cared about white people, but he didn’t care about his citizens, and he used them as pawns for his goal. How many Germans did he kill in that plight? Nice “caring”, stupid.
You're splitting hairs. Replace "citizens" with "people" and that's more of what I'm getting at. Hitler cared for his people and that's why they marched for and attended his speeches en masse and fought and died for him. The jews were bad for his people, the real Germans, and so he did expel them and the ones who didn't leave worked in labor camps.

Nice ignoring my Japan example too, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

‎
‎
You're splitting hairs. Replace "citizens" with "people" and that's more of what I'm getting at. Hitler cared for his people and that's why they marched for and attended his speeches en masse and fought and died for him. The jews were bad for his people, the real Germans, and so he did expel them and the ones who didn't leave worked in labor camps.

Nice ignoring my Japan example too, stupid.
The Japan comment wasn’t there when I hit reply. I’m assuming you were editing it in, after I had hit reply. In response, it’s just an impression. Japanese are very cold to outsiders and it’s apart of their culture to impress them. Like communists. Did the government in charge of Fukushima give a shit before the disaster? I don’t think the guy in charge even went to jail. You also ignored my points about Hitler forcefully removing dissent, and going to war. Why not show force economically? Germany could have been bigger than America is today, and yet, Hitler chose to get his people killed and smeared in history. You’re falling for those subversion tactics thinking that Hitler cared about anyone other than himself. The people were just a convenient tool. Even if, let’s say Hitler did genuinely care (he’d tell you if you didn’t). We’re supposed to have a system hoping for 1 person every few hundred years to not suck? Government is indefensible.

Imager

‎
‎
The Japan comment wasn’t there when I hit reply. I’m assuming you were editing it in, after I had hit reply. In response, it’s just an impression. Japanese are very cold to outsiders and it’s apart of their culture to impress them. Like communists. Did the government in charge of Fukushima give a shit before the disaster? I don’t think the guy in charge even went to jail. You also ignored my points about Hitler forcefully removing dissent, and going to war. Why not show force economically? Germany could have been bigger than America is today, and yet, Hitler chose to get his people killed and smeared in history. You’re falling for those subversion tactics thinking that Hitler cared about anyone other than himself. The people were just a convenient tool. Even if, let’s say Hitler did genuinely care (he’d tell you if you didn’t). We’re supposed to have a system hoping for 1 person every few hundred years to not suck? Government is indefensible.
I'll try to address your stuff but I think we're just diametrically opposed here. I'm not trying to change your mind, just offering you the other side of the argument.

Re: Japan, I did edit my comment a minute or so after posting.

Japanese are cold to outsiders: Yes, because they care about their people and culture. This helps bolster my argument.

Re: Fukushima: The engineers involved believed that the facility could withstand a natural disaster of that force. They were wrong. Unfortunately, this is part and parcel of any engineering. It will lead to improved nuclear plant designs. The government will not allow anyone near the site due to radiation spillage. With Fukushima it's very hard to prove criminal incompetence. The design just wasn't good enough.

If the movie is to be believed, in "Snowden" the US went to Japan and offered the Japanese government spying technology to use against their citizens. The US was doing it to their citizens and would help Japan do it to theirs. The Japanese refused. There could be all sorts of reasons as to why, but the fact is one of those is that the people in the government thought it was wrong to blanket spy on their citizens.

Re: Hitler: Hitler was surrounded by hostiles. Hitler had been a soldier in WWI obtaining the equivalent of the purple heart to rescue other soldiers because he didn't have children so he felt his life was not as important. A literal war hero. Hitler was not itching for war. When the Polish were killing Germans before the German invasion of Poland, Hitler attempted to broker peace many times. I recently played the board game Diplomacy, which is about Europe pre-WWI. If you happen to play as Germany, you will find that you're surrounded and everyone wants to attack you. The people I played with had never played before, same as me, and we all remarked at how the game made us truly appreciate how borders and geography matter.

The fact is that we've had some form of human organization of leadership, aka governments, for thousands of years. I'm not defending the notion of government, but until there's a viable alternative, this is how humans work and your proposed future ain't happening.

Gay Faggot.

‎
‎
I'll try to address your stuff but I think we're just diametrically opposed here. I'm not trying to change your mind, just offering you the other side of the argument.

Re: Japan, I did edit my comment a minute or so after posting.

Japanese are cold to outsiders: Yes, because they care about their people and culture. This helps bolster my argument.

Re: Fukushima: The engineers involved believed that the facility could withstand a natural disaster of that force. They were wrong. Unfortunately, this is part and parcel of any engineering. It will lead to improved nuclear plant designs. The government will not allow anyone near the site due to radiation spillage. With Fukushima it's very hard to prove criminal incompetence. The design just wasn't good enough.

If the movie is to be believed, in "Snowden" the US went to Japan and offered the Japanese government spying technology to use against their citizens. The US was doing it to their citizens and would help Japan do it to theirs. The Japanese refused. There could be all sorts of reasons as to why, but the fact is one of those is that the people in the government thought it was wrong to blanket spy on their citizens.

Re: Hitler: Hitler was surrounded by hostiles. Hitler had been a soldier in WWI obtaining the equivalent of the purple heart to rescue other soldiers because he didn't have children so he felt his life was not as important. A literal war hero. Hitler was not itching for war. When the Polish were killing Germans before the German invasion of Poland, Hitler attempted to broker peace many times. I recently played the board game Diplomacy, which is about Europe pre-WWI. If you happen to play as Germany, you will find that you're surrounded and everyone wants to attack you. The people I played with had never played before, same as me, and we all remarked at how the game made us truly appreciate how borders and geography matter.

The fact is that we've had some form of human organization of leadership, aka governments, for thousands of years. I'm not defending the notion of government, but until there's a viable alternative, this is how humans work and your proposed future ain't happening.
Yeah, I consider these conversations (I’ve pointed out I’m like boomia) so I’m not taking anything personal, just prodding at peoples notion of the necessity of government. Your point about the Japanese though, is the people. Not the government. I can’t contest the spying thing, if true. I doubt the Japanese government isn’t spying on its own, however. They are just very pro their own culture, which is admirable. The plant failing, may have been a lot of things, but the government was there to stop that. It didn’t. Just like how our government is supposed to stop rioters from burning local businesses but instead stops the businesses from defending themselves.

I also don’t deny Hitler didn’t try. If he knew he was surrounded by enemies, why provoke them? He still could have beat them, but why then provoke Russia? War still wasn’t necessary. He costed the German people everything for his own vanity and the lives of less people, at best.

This also doesn’t go into morality. Having the government put a gun to someone’s head, to appease a percentage of people is wildly unethical. At the end of the day, no government has any ethics, and as a result the people are just as guilty.

Capitalism is the alternative, we’ve just never actually given it a try. People will be much better at voting with their dollar, than just voting. And no, child. My proposed future is happening (I’m kidding, it’s an uphill battle I get it).

I guess at the end of the day, I’m saying governments never represent the people. We see that every day. The only way you achieve a true representation of peoples wants and needs, is through their dollar. In an uncontrolled market. As long as there’s government, we will never live in a capitalist society, and as a result, a free society.

Imager

‎
‎
Yeah, I consider these conversations (I’ve pointed out I’m like boomia) so I’m not taking anything personal, just prodding at peoples notion of the necessity of government. Your point about the Japanese though, is the people. Not the government. I can’t contest the spying thing, if true. I doubt the Japanese government isn’t spying on its own, however. They are just very pro their own culture, which is admirable. The plant failing, may have been a lot of things, but the government was there to stop that. It didn’t. Just like how our government is supposed to stop rioters from burning local businesses but instead stops the businesses from defending themselves.
You once said I make emotional arguments on these boards. I told my daughter that and she laughed.

You don't see things the way I do but you also don't get a rise out of me, child.

My problem with voting with dollars is that Jews control our finance system. Get rid of usury and interest all together and let's really see where things happen. A great reset where everyone starts with $1000 would be a very interesting experiment.

G

Gay faggot is a libertarian...aka a child unaware of human nature or history. Libertarians think the 'market' is the end all and be all to everything.

Nigga, if there's no 'entity' (government) that can inflict violence/punishment...the market will start selling you rat poison to save a few cents on the dollar. Stop.

Imager

‎
‎
Gay faggot is a libertarian...aka a child unaware of human nature or history. Libertarians think the 'market' is the end all and be all to everything.

Nigga, if there's no 'entity' (government) that can inflict violence/punishment...the market will start selling you rat poison to save a few cents on the dollar. Stop.
I'll pretend to be @Gay Faggot. : WRONG, because the businesses would be killing their customers and no one would be left to buy their product!

Checkmate, nigga.

G

I'll pretend to be @Gay Faggot. : WRONG, because the businesses would be killing their customers and no one would be left to buy their product!

Checkmate, nigga.
My point is, anything left to the market will never end well. People DONT think/act with their money, ppl are irrational as fuck and need a higher power governing/shepherding their behavior, or they'll set themselves up for exploitation.

The best a business would do is figure out the equilibrium point on the graph (amount of ratpoison in their shit they can get away with) where they can make the most profit while keeping the most number of customers alive from their rat poison infused junk.

Gay Faggot.

‎
‎
You once said I make emotional arguments on these boards. I told my daughter that and she laughed.

You don't see things the way I do but you also don't get a rise out of me, child.

My problem with voting with dollars is that Jews control our finance system. Get rid of usury and interest all together and let's really see where things happen. A great reset where everyone starts with $1000 would be a very interesting experiment.
I don’t remember saying you argue with emotions, and I’ve never thought you did. So you’re lying as always, child. Or I did, and I’m stupid which has already been well established. Banks couldn’t do what they get away with, without the backing of government. Government is the source of corporations and banks. “Unlimited” revenue, and physical power.

Gay Faggot.

‎
‎

Libertarians believe in government. So wrong there. Also, the market doesn’t already sell you rat poison? How much shit does the FDA let through? They don’t do their jobs and you’re coping. You got the Vax didn’t you? It was approved! If a product kills someone in todays society, there are millions of ways to get that info through, and people can learn. You know the FDA doesn’t regulate kosher meat, and shockingly, Jews still get kosher meat. The government doesn’t stop this behavior, it just gives an excuse for people to move along or believe something is “safe”, instead of a private entity that has money and reputation to lose if they’re wrong.

Gay Faggot.

‎
‎
My point is, anything left to the market will never end well. People DONT think/act with their money, ppl are irrational as fuck and need a higher power governing/shepherding their behavior, or they'll set themselves up for exploitation.

The best a business would do is figure out the equilibrium point on the graph (amount of ratpoison in their shit they can get away with) where they can make the most profit while keeping the most number of customers alive from their rat poison infused junk.
So, what the government does now, just instead people are free to make choices.